“BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Teh most excellent BBQ on the island. Only open Friday-Sunday. i reccommend you call in your order to avoid a wait.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Went on a weekend. Got takeout ribs and fries. Both really good. Very casual. If you’re a moderate to big eater get two orders.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Yesterday evening we went here for dinner. Because of the good reviews and because it was my boyfriend's birthday we were very looking forward to a nice evening with delicious food. My boyfriend ordered Bobbejaan's special which was really good. Unfortunately I did not order the same, but the Gado Gado. The vegetables were cold and it seemed that the rice had been cooked for at least an hour. I only could eat the chicken and was glad that my boyfriend gave me some fries and a bit of his coleslaw. What has annoyed me most is that no one came asking, if everything is ok. Actually no one was passing by at all, so that I had no chance to tell them. As my boyfriend has finished we waited 10 minutes thinking that someone would come cleaning up and asking, if anything was wrong. As again no one appeared, we decided to go the pay desk and leave. I am very very disappointed :-(

1  Thank Britta H
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is only open three days of the week; Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They open at 6 pm and don't be surprised when you come at six o'clock that there will be a line! They have several dishes but I prefer the ribs, which are to die for. If you go to the garden please make sure that you have made your precautions against the mosquitos! A simple restaurant with delicious grilled food.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We have been going too Bobbejans in the weekends when we don’t want to cook. The ribs, sate, fish are regular’s that you can count on. You can eat there, there is a small garden area, but most of the food produced is for take out, and the line starts as they open at 6:00 from Friday through Sunday only. The food has never failed us and the service is quick.