“Always delicious”

Mona Lisa
Ranked #24 of 138 Restaurants in Kralendijk
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: HI, the place is on Bonaire, Netherland Antilles, but you have NOT listed these island, subsequently I selected Netherlands, which IS NOT CORRECT!
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We come here at least once every trip to Bonaire and always have a great meal with good service. We shared the beef carpaccio and then had the pork schnitzel for me, very tender and excellent and my husband had the dish with 3 kinds of fish and shrimp, also very good.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The daily specials were the most interesting. Excellent dinners and no more expensive than other resteraunts. Located in shopping district.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I had the schnitzel again, you can’t go wrong. The red snapper special my wife had was terrific. We shared my favorite, the wahoo carpaccio as an appetizer. We eat her regularly and the service and the food are both great and consistent. We will be back.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Had our first night out here and I always order the fresh catch of the day. Barracuda was the fish. We dine here every time we come to Bonaire which is getting more and more frequent. This one was our first to try on our first trip here and 8 years later it has never disappointed!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Mona Lisa is only open when they feel like it, so when you spot them open it is almost a sign from above that is the night to eat there. Past experiences were overwhelmingly positive. This year, not so much. I usually get the tuna sashimi appetizer, which they did not have this time. Also their "specials" (which I usually enjoy) were quite different. The biggest tell is the next day when asked what I had, I could not remember. Not such a good tell this time.

Date of visit: May 2018