“1st class cuisine”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018

This restaurant hands down had the best cuisine that we enjoyed during our visit albeit it at an expense. So much so that we returned for a 2nd visit. We were pleasantly surprise to be served multiple small appetizers of the chefs creation prior to dinner. The entree's were cooked perfectly and the presentation was world class, using items such as slate for serving of apps. Having been in the F&B industry in past, I was so impressed that I made my way to the kitchen to compliment chef on my 2nd visit to find that the chef's wife had a baby that day, congrats, and the two suchefs had filled in without missing a beat. Worth the $$ for at least one visit. Outstanding!!

1  Thank Bob S

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I brought a group of 12 here without a reservation, and they were easily able to accommodate us. Half had the 3-course surprise menu, and the other half had the "local tasting" menu, and were delighted by the invention shown. (Only one dish disappointed--the local fish ceviche where the lemon/passionfruit pour-over sauce was too sour. Still, an interesting taste.) Beautiful preparation and presentation. Someone in the back really cares about the food.

Overall, this is a keeper. We've been back several times, and enjoyed the palette of flavors that they keep creating.

1  Thank Dan R
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

The food was a composition of different small things beautiful arranged on the plate. After one course, I had been satisfied.
The waitresses had been very kind. The atmosphere was good.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

This is fine dinning. I had he 3 course surprise menu and my husband ordered al a carte. The plates were so beautiful. Each dish felt like a little piece of artwork. The flavors were perfectly complementary. More pricey than most Bonaire restaurants but WORTH EVERY CENT!!! Wish we had eaten here earlier so we could have made a second trip. A true gem.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

This used to be one of my favorite restuarants but my most recent visit was only average at best. The service was slow, the food was only ok