Open today: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fantastic teachers, excellent people

Reviewed 9 May 2018
Katlynd T
Guelph, Canada
Amazing time with lovely people

Reviewed 5 May 2018
Nicola P
via mobile

All reviews prime location silver sands excellent instructors ocean spray kite school learn how carolina andrea strapless classes gear practicing confidence vibe safety barbados caribbean
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Andrea and Carolina are not only fabulous instructors- enthusiastic, understanding and very experienced- but they are both lovely people.
Not only did I receive a thorough and incredibly confidence-inspiring education during the lessons I booked, but I had so much fun learning and progressing with both instructors. I felt safe always, and felt as though I progressed quickly under their excellent guidance.
Had I the opportunity, I would return to Barbados and go kite boarding with them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Have lost my board already in the first week and got help from the kitesirens, who rent me a brand new one. Very friendly funny lovely girls with lots of kitesurfing knowledge! Can totally recommend.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Andrea and Carolina are quite simply excellent instructors, patient, understanding and hugely passionate about what they do. Their enthusiasm for the sport is infectious and regardless of your level or ability you will leave the water with a big smile on your face. If I was to travel back to Barbados I would definitely be back with Kitesurf Intl for more kitesurfing adventures!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I was visiting Barbados for a period of time and I was looking for a Kite Surfing school that would be teaching Kite Surfing from the grounds up as I am new to the sport of Kite Surfing. After speaking with Andrea I was sure this was the person to teach me the basics kiting. I felt after the first hour that I was really understanding the basic of the sport. I found that Andrea had great teaching methods great passion and was only skipping steps that I had mastered proceeding to harder ones step by step. I felt in total confidence with the safety methods she explained. Andrea's one on one teaching and great personality; I only have great recommendation for this Kitesurf Intl Barbados. After the lessons she also gave me an IKO certification card of the level I had completed. I will be taken more classes with Andrea. Thanks again Andrea Merci Yannick Fleury (Ottawa, Canada)

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Fortunate to have met Andrea & Carolina in Barbados, I have been hoping to learn to kite with them and although this has not yet happened I have followed them almost every day of the season in silver sands, doing what they love. We also shared a few waves while surfing during the no wind days, as these girls live the ocean at 360 degrees and are always keen to share their passion for kiting or to learn a new way to have fun in the water. Their base for the kiting school is in a beautiful location called Ocean Spray right in front of the kitesurfing spot, on the southern tip of the island of Barbados. I have known this place for many years and recommend it. Caro & Andrea are building a solid reputation on the island and deservingly so, as they are professional and pleasant, in and out of the water. The have established themselves in the kitesurfing community in Barbados and are becoming very well known. it is so good to see these two girls doing so well , such great inspiration for any other young woman (or man) willing to work to achieve their dreams!