“Worth to try”

Kitesurf Intl Barbados
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a kitesurfing school powered by KiteSirens in Barbados. We offer kitesurfing lessons for beginner and advance riders, as well as rentals. All our instructors are IKO certified and highly experienced and passionate by the sport. You will get your worldwide recognised IKO certification when you finish your lessons with us. We use the best and newest gear, Cabrinha Kites and NP, to ensure quality and safety at all times.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've been interested on kite-surfing since I moved to Miami from Barbados, but the insane prices here were always stopping me. So when I came back to the island, I could not lose the opportunity to make a try, for a significant lower price.... Asking to some friends over there, they told me Andrea and Carolina were the best, and I don't know if they are the best, what I know is that was totally worth.
Great trainers, really professional, all the materials in perfect conditions, and an amazing environment: One of the best experiences in the island.
Thank you!!!!

in 9 reviews
"waves"
"island"

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Andrea and Carolina were my kitesurfing mentors on Barbados, providing great local advice on conditions and safety, as well as showing me some of Barbados' less well known attractions like the delicious breadfruit! Thanks for the good times.

1  Thank Ben G
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was my fourth attempt to learn to kite surf and I have only finally learned because of the amazing Kite Sirens Andrea and Carolina.

They are by far the best instructors I have ever met. They are patient, super chilled, fun to be with, easygoing and flexible with bookings.

They are clear in their instructions and always very supportive even when you are struggling.
They make you want to try again even when you are exhausted.

Needless to say that they run a top professional business, quickly respond to bookings and are on time.

Their equipment is new and you are kept very safe when being taught by the Kite Sirens.
I’ll be back next season, ladies‍♀️‍♀️

1  Thank Perniille
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Spent 3 days with Andrea and Carolina down at Silver Sands and Long Beach on the South Coast. They are both super friendly, helpful and professional. If you are in Barbados and want to learn to kitesurf this is the place to go.

1  Thank jamieja83
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I came across KiteSurf International through social media, and so glad I did! Decided to add on a trip to Barbados after a work trip in the US.
Stayed local at the recommended Ocean Spray apartments (great home away from home!!!) and beautiful spot on the water! Caroline and Andrea were amazing at setting up the week and accomodating to what I wanted to achieve. Couldnt have asked for a better week, wind was up, lots of laughs, and walked away with new kite skills and new friends! Highly recommend anyone a) considering a trip to barbados, b) learning the kite with kitesurf Int'l!!

1  Thank lucymillar0