“WORTH A VISIT”

Lone Star Restaurant & Hotel
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 70
Cuisines: Caribbean, Italian, International, Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sample our new menu, a fusion of Italian fare and our much loved timeless Lonestar classics. The lunchtime menu sees the introduction of pizzas from our woodfire oven sure to be a favourite with our younger customers as well as an array of mouth watering salads. Sunday lunch is still a must at the Lone Star.... Some things never change! Enjoy a rum sour at sunset or a post dinner glass of champagne at our new cocktail lounge. ALSO - Breakfast on the Boardwalk - enjoy your breakfast served right on the beach on our Boardwalk.
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Have always loved this restaurant and it has improved during the last 2 years. The view of the sea is wonderful and the staff are excellent. The only downside is their desserts.
After having 2 courses, the 3 of us were tempted by the dessert menu and gave in. We ordered the creme brulees, cheesecake and bread and butter pudding, None of then were up to the standard of the other courses, which was a shame.
We love this restaurant and will go back again next year.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Went to Lonestar on recommendation of my neighbor and so glad we did. Food was amazing. Well worth the visit.

1  Thank robertagreen13
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Got the location and beach , or at least had till Maria took it exposing all the abandoned car junk. Needs some attention as it detracts. Food is not exceptional. Pub standard so what are you paying for - the beach which is no longer there.

2  Thank jpwtrip
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Overpriced, indifferent service and a couple of issues with food too....(butter swimming starter, two tiny scallops for that price!?!) when I described these concerns (when finally asked about it towards the end by someone who seemed to have actually taken hospitality training!!) their attitude wasn't to provide some sort of compensation but say I should have said something sooner and hand me the $450 bill - and say I hope we come back! Good luck getting return trade using those tactics from the sort of client spending this level of money on a daily basis on dinner!! I think you'll find they pass!

2  Thank Beltasic
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Got there early so we could see the fantastic sunset as the setting is really brilliant. Started with a cocktail made and served by the most helpful barman Anderson, he looked after us all night and helped me decide on my Rum choice at the end of dinner. The food was class the Asparagus with the poached egg was perfect as was the barramundi, my wife's dinner was great to, washed down with an American Chardonnay chosen after consulting Anderson again. Our section we sat in was looked after by Chenise & Sharon who were really lovely & kept the wine topped up. The deserts looked fantastic but we sadly couldn't manage any more food.

The booking system was great as I e mailed a request at lunchtime & heard back within minutes with a confirmation, great that thanks.

2  Thank fruitbat100