“Street food done right”

Jamaica Grill Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 143 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 14
Reviewed 31 August 2018

This team have street food/beach food done correct. Service is great, honest, happy to make alternatives and taste wicked great.

Great value jerk sanger!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The food is just like Jamaican cook, dont forget to get the jerk meats hmm. This restaurant a home away from

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Very high quality food here with genuine Caribbean flavour- you can have a quick snack like a cutter, but you could get a whole meal here with side dishes. He will give you a plate so you can sit by the beach (but there are not benches etc)
Bit of character the proprietor

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed the food at the Jamaican Grill. Coming from a food truck culture in Washington, D.C., we know the results can be mixed. The food here was great.

We enjoyed the jerk pork and grilled fish dinner plates on the first visit, and a quick jerk chicken cutter on the second visit. It was all delicious. My husband especially like the chaana and potatoes. He would have made me go back for more, but they were closed:-)

I would recommend anyone give a try. It was a short 5 minute walk from the Hilton Barbados and was relatively inexpensive.

Vacations don't have to be all about resort and hotel food. Try something local whenever you get a chance. AMD I would definitely try them again.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I stumbled upon the Jamaican Grill Kitchen food truck when I was leaving my hotel looking for food. The owner was standing outside and offered me a couple of samples I couldn’t refuse. I decided on jerk chicken with a salad topped with grilled mango. That chicken was so flavorful and just falling off the bone! Magnificent! And I don’t eat much meat at home as I prescribe to a more plant based diet but this dish was so worth it. And the mango...so sweet! The husband and wife team were so kind and personable with lots of life advice in such a short time frame . Loved the food and will definitely return before heading home.