“What a Find!”

Jamaica Grill Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 143 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 14
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

I used to be wary of street food but this place is fantastic and has completely changed my attitude. Stayed at the Hilton which is fairly pricey so lovely to find Jamaica Grill Kitchen who offer fab food at great prices. Think we went through the whole menu during our stay and couldn't fault anything. Really friendly people, they gave tips on the local area and kept us supplied with delicious mangoes! Will miss you guys but hope to be back again next year!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I welcomed The Jamaican Grill Kitchen bus with open arms. Located right on the beach, tasty and cheap.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

We ate here every lunch time the van was parked up (alternate days with Cuz's opening) between the two of us we had the jerk chicken, pork and the fish gutters. With the jerk chicken we was asked if we preferred to have the breast, leg or no preference which I thought was very considerate as I know some people only eat certain parts of the chicken. The food was lovely and tasty and for the price you cannot complain ($20 BBD each) I know most people will have rice & peas for the starch option but try the fruit bread gou gou I thought it was tasty it had the texture of mashed potato but reminded me of a dumpling. The people were amazing they did not mind explaining how they made the food and what some of it was (fruit bread gou gou) as well as the food they were also very helpful with advising best places to visit for food and entertainment. Even though this is a truck don’t let this put you off I popped my head round the back and it was spotless and every time they touched the meat, eggs etc they washed their hands so there was no contamination, Pride in their work and food. I will visit this place again when back on the island

Reviewed 4 May 2016

The food was great and people were very nice. They offered advice on things to do in the area - very nice people. Great experience

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We had a jerk chicken meal and a pulled pork meal - both were tasty and good value for money. My teenage daughter who is a usually a fussy eater enjoyed the chicken meal.

2  Thank Alihome2005