All reviews ann margaret business hotel the coconut court hotel the blue room beach access mama mia small fridge view of the ocean taxi service front desk staff restaurant staff tapas buffet breakfast south coast rum punch happy hour beautiful beach
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I bust finish my stay at this property with a very good impression. I was sceptic about staying here because some bad recome dations from some friends but I can say Im very surprised with the quality and good service. In particular the work of Andrea in the Restaurant was excellent abd make me feel welcome and very special. I will stay again in my next visit.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2018

This was an excellent choice; the room was large and spacious, spotlessly clean but the best here is the service. everybody has a warm smile and greeting whether its the room cleaning staff or reception or the lovely staff in the bistro, everybody was excellent and should be commended. Listening to some of the house cleaning staff singing was a delight.

Room Tip: Suite room was great
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 8 days back at the end of February. The hotel is a very typical courtyard by Marriott with a small but quiet pool area. The beach is just across the road and the Garrison Savannah is 10 minutes walk up the hill.

The thing that made the stay so great was the staff. I travel a lot and these are arguably the friendliest most helpful team I have ever met.

It's one thing to get 5star service and assistance when you pay for it but this is a normal hotel but with fantastic, helpful and friendly people who could not do enough.

I cannot speak highly enough of them from the team on reception all the guys in the bar and restaurant, a massive thank you for making our holiday so memorable.

JW Marriott should use this place as a training centre for customer service.

Guy and Sophia.

Ps. Ask for the Rum Sourz...not on the menu but they make one here

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Guy S
Reviewed 13 April 2018

We stayed at this hotel for our first visit to Barbados. We wanted a location that we would use as a base from which we could explore the island using a rental car. This hotel is excellent for this purpose, and shares beach privileges with an establishment that's right across the street.

We enjoyed our stay; excellent and very helpful staff on all shifts. We are also loyal Marriott junkies, so this becomes a determining factor in our hotel choices; we were not disappointed. The hotel is one of the newer establishments on the island, which was a pleasant surprise as well.

Yes, we would recommend this hotel for sure.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank RuthBOttawa_Canada
Reviewed 13 April 2018

our room was very comfortable, check-in was easy, tasty food at Bistro, welcoming staff at all facilities - in other words, exactly what we expect at Courtyard Marriotts - we recommend the Flying Fish sandwich at the Bistro.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
CY_Bridgetown_GM, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown, Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear irenekn,
Thank you for your review! We are happy that we met your expectations and sincerely look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards