4,261 results
All reviews the executive lounge lighthouse restaurant pool bar bay view kids club tour desk careenage bar happy hour brown sugar the grill needham's point day pass the cliff rented a car private beach the gap carlisle bay
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Just returned from our first trip to Hilton Barbados! (May 13th – 19th 2018).
Our group traveled from England, Ireland & Florida all meeting in Barbados. After reading some reviews, I was originally a little hesitant about the hotel; but glad we went and experienced it for ourselves. Hilton has some work to do to really maximize, on the fantastic potential of this property. But overall Hilton did not disappoint!

The hotel guest rooms are very comfortable nicely updated; with modern bathroom and shower. We had two double beds with Ocean View and Balcony. Mornings just don’t get old, waking up to that magnificent view. As I’m a Gold Hilton Honors member, we had continental breakfast included each morning. The hotel pool area is well maintained and the beach is beautiful, we loved the cushions on the beach lounger’s perfect for relaxing in the sun.

We were fortunate to meet Micah on the beach at Hilton; he offers Jet Ski tours and tours around the island. We opted for the island tour. Micah was extremely pleasant and professional easy to converse with throughout the day; he ensured we were all comfortable and enjoying the day. A few of our favourite sites were Bottom Bay, Folkestone Beach, Gordon’s Lighthouse, Bathsheba and Animal Flower Cave. We captured some fantastic photos along the way. We finished off the day with a rum cocktail and beautiful sunset on Carlisle Bay. I would definitely recommend a tour with Micah; it was overall a fun experience, and great value for the price paid!

Great Hilton Location! Overall Great Trip!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank KingWill
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Checked in from May 12th - 17th with the Ocean View Double Room.

Based on photos from previous reviewers, I anticipated to have more of a dated room however, I was completely blown away with what I received.

Check in took just a few minutes, and I was even a couple of hours early.

My room was on the 5th Floor of the right side of the buildings which provided phenomenal views. The room is very modern, clean and perfect if you are here for just a few nights or a week.

In terms of hotel amenities, the pools were cleaned and attended to daily, restaurants and dining facilities were also very clean.

I used the gym daily, plenty of equipment that is fairly new with free weights with benches and a small studio too.

The beach is one of the best beaches I have seen on the island, not shared with other hotels it felt like your own oasis.

Staff here were kind and I truly loved talking to them during my stay.

Cannot wait to return!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
6  Thank BryyB
Maureen C, Manager at Hilton Barbados Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear BryyB,

It is really pleasing to learn of your delight with our refurbished rooms and your satisfaction with the early check in received. We strive daily to provide the best experiences for our guests and your positive comments for our dining facilities, gym and staff are truly appreciated. We too look forward to your return.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Recently spent a week here on 4th visit and pleased to see everything as enjoyable as we remembered. Love the beach here with pleasant sea breeze and easy access to excellent hotel facilities. Room was well equipped and clean with excellent balcony views. Hotel food was also mostly excellent. Staff was very accommodating-and welcome reception was a treat.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maureen C, Manager at Hilton Barbados Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear L B,

We are excited to learn we are continually meeting your expectations and you are satisfied with our service, facilities and food.
We thank you for your kind comments and special mention of the features you enjoy at our resort. We look forward to making your fifth visit even more memorable and enjoyable. See you soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

This place is really Hilton only in name. The public areas are decently maintained, but needs updating. The staff are good, not great. The exception being a lady at the morning omelette station...she is a diamond in the rough....

The rooms are way below the Hilton standard and any chain brand for that matter... I was apparently in one of the renovated rooms and I found it lacking... and basic. Based on my room and reports from others in our group of 15 plus... the rooms are all damp, dank and the air conditioner simply did not get the rooms cool. I think this is done on purpose.

Needs a lot of work and capital investment.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Wahdadli
Kathy-Ann S, Manager at Hilton Barbados Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear Wahadadli,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and giving us your valuable feedback regarding your stay.

Please accept my sincerest apologies as we were not able to provide you and your group with the quality of services you deserve. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay, we are truly sorry to know this was not the case for you and your group. Our Executive Team will review your comments to ensure they are used to improve our future guest's experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not to distant future and hope your next visit with us, you are able to enjoy all the services and amenities we have to offer and come in contact with more diamonds, as we have so many of them within our team

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Stayed two nights pre cruise and overall enjoyed the property. Beautiful location and my room had an excellent ocean view. Hotel room was fresh and welcoming but the public areas and restaurants could use an update. Food was OK but chose to dine off property second night for a really high quality meal. Taxis are readily available. Staff is nice but a lot of guests will need to slow down and just enjoy Barbados time. Room cleaned at 5pm.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Patricia S

Dear Patricia S,

Thank you for choosing our resort for your pre cruise stay .We are glad you liked the quality of our location, as well as our room views and service. We sincerely appreciate your comments on your entire experience. We are happy to hear that overall you enjoyed our property and look forward to welcoming you back.