“Secluded hideaway” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Astwood Cove Beach

Astwood Cove Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: A remote beach that's rarely crowded, great for people who don't want to fight for a spot to lay their towel.
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Secluded hideaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2003

I recently visited Bermuda for my honeymoon and my husband and I spent three days at Astwood Cove beach. On all three days, we were the only ones at the beach (and they were 85 degree days in June!). There were little coves to explore and several Bermuda lont-tailed birds nesting in the cliffs. The water is good for shallow swimming and snorkeling but coral reefs offshore can be dangerous. The beach is a little difficult to get to, because you have to climb down steep (but safe) stairs to get there from the park. I would highly recommend this beach for people who want to be alone and have a beautiful private beach in Bermuda!

24 Thank emilycon
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow