“Fantastic timeshare!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aruba Beach Club

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Palm - Eagle Beach
Aruba Beach Club
Ranked #24 of 24 Hotels in Palm - Eagle Beach
new hampshire
“Fantastic timeshare!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

Just got back from spending week 8 at Aruba Beach Club. It was an exchange for our Hawaii timeshare. I traveled with my husband and two children, ages 9 and 6. It was our 4th trip to Aruba.
We had a studio unit which has a stove top, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, full size refrigerator but no oven. We ate most of our meals in the room. We did order a few lunches at the beach restaurant and the food was fantastic. We went to Pizza Bob's (which is located right across the street) twice and the food was outstanding.
I can't say enough about the cleanliness of this resort! The place was spotless. I was happy that the rooms get cleaned daily. I was very impressed to see that they change the blankets and comforters when a new family uses the room. I know from hotel experience that not all hotels do this. The bathroom and shower were very large. We had a room on the 2nd floor with a beautiful view of the pool and beach. The pools attendants were very busy every morning scrubbing the pools. The grounds were spotless. The beach was beautiful and we had no problem finding a hut at the beach or pool. There are plenty available. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful during check in and check out. We were asking them questions all week and they were more than happy to help out. The maintenance crew was very nice as well (toilet got clogged) and they were there within minutes of calling.
There were all age groups there. Many elderly people with their kids and grand kids were there. It was great to see all the big families. If you are looking for a night time hot spot this is not the place for you. It is very quiet at night. It was more than perfect for us having young children. The walls are very thick, you can't hear a thing from the neighbors.
The only bad thing I have to say about the resort is the beds are very hard. My hips were actually aching. But, that is all the negative I have to say.
I would definitely stay at the ABC again and recommend it to friends and families!

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor pool/ocean view for fantastic sun sets! Ask for a first floor room is you wa...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank zappa73
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
newton maassachusetts, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2012

This timeshare is underrated!! But don;t change that because not only is it the best bargain in Caribbean it provides exactly what i want when I vacation ==quiet, sun filled, unpretentious people, and a perfect beach, just outside my door. No elevators, crowds, noise. The beach is wide, soft, and with nice palm trees that you can hear! There are no waves to speak of, the water slopes away gently. AND It has a restaurant built into the sand, open from 8-10! Corn flakes to steak! And hard drinks if wanted. A beach bar open all day.Chaise lounges which are comfy. Always plenty of towels. Maid service 6 days a week, Rooms are clean, dry, air conditioning which never failed, kitchenette for breakfast and anything else- large fridge. HUGE bathroom, shower and tub and big counter with room-wide mirror. Full closet and plenty of drawer space. this is a Timeshare, owned by most of the people who will be there with you &.don't want a shabby place. The owners keep it up and the price for those lucky enough to get a room, is the lowest on the island. Oh, its a 2 minute walk to a casino, to Dunkin Donuts and to 3 other "full service" hotels. I was the luckiest man in the word to have found this hideaway. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Only health keeps me away.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
9 Thank eddystarfish
Salem, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

My husband and I have stayed at ABC twice. The first was our honeymoon in Aug 2009 and the second time this past September 2011. My mother booked it for us as a gift, and since it is timeshare.. and in Aruba, there was no complaining from us! My first impression was that I really liked the open air entrance that leads directly out to the pool area and beach. The staff was very friendly and eager to help.

Initially we got a studio room right next to the office, so I requested a change, and they moved us to a second story balcony studio that had a view of the ocean. Much better! For being a timeshare, it was just fine for us. When you visit Aruba, you are not there to be in your room, so being that we aren't the fussy type, we totally didn't mind that the rooms and style are a bit dated. I do have to say that the beds were not very comfortable, but again, didn't care because I was not there to sleep.

ABC is located on one of the better beaches in the low rise area, and you don't have to fight to get a spot on the beach or a shaded cover. The food at Tortuga was ok, but I would recommend going next door to Mathew's. They have delicious food and drinks and they are just around the corner at the sister resort. Bobs Pizza is also good and located in the same cul-de-sac of timeshares. Then you have the Pirates Bar in front of the Baccuti resort, and they have amazing food and gorgeous seating for dinner on their outside patio.

The Alhambra casino is within walking distance, and fun if you want to get a little gambling out of your system, and the bus stop is just a short walk from the resort. The bus service is very safe and cheap. About $1.30 and $2.40 both ways.

Overall, we really enjoyed our time at ABC. The staff was great. The maid service was everyday. If you are looking for more of a "get spoiled" resort, I would recommend elsewhere, but if you are looking for a place to relax and rest your head at night, ABC is the perfect place to go.

Room Tip: Ask if there are any room with an ocean view. It would be a studio room on the second floor, or if y...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
16 Thank Ericka S
Bowie, Maryland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2012

My husband and I were there for 4 nights and the beds were terrrible the room did not look like the pictures. The activity center was closed on weekends and the front desk employees could not assist you with activity information. Also, the beach front was completed covered with rocks therefore, it made it difficult to enjoy the beach walking on all those rocks. The entrance to the lobby had a towel to absorb the excess water from rain showers which was very tacky. It was not the vacation spot that it is advertise here. I was very disappointed and I will never return.

Room Tip: Go to the Marriott it would be worth it.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Yvette B
Millbury, MA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2011

I stayed at the ABC for almost a week with my mother who owns a time share there. The rooms and resort were what I expected from a tropical timeshare. It was nice to have kitchenette in the room, helped keep meal bills down and made it easy to have our own yummie drinks.

There were thached roof cabanas which were really nice but as with any resort you must get there early to get a good one. The staff was friendly and helpful. Only curveball we had with service was how to claim the towells at the begining of the week, there is a small sign at the towell bar that you need to go somewhere else to get your towell but no big deal, the lady cleaning the pool showed me the sign.

I don't want to set the wrong expecation, this place is great for people who want to relax, not great for people who want to party hard. If you want a fast pace super exciting vacation I recomend going to the high rise section.

Room Tip: The ground floor rooms include a terrace which makes easier accesses to the pool and beach area.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family