5,558 results
All reviews sand bar elements restaurant our honeymoon red flag carte blanche air purifier mary ann high rise area bathroom mirror juan carlos happy hour romantic dinner glass of champagne the penthouse concierge team every morning sunset sail
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We came back for our 3 year anniversary. We loved our honeymoon so much we couldn't resist another visit and we will certainly be back! The service is outstanding. The hotel is exceptionally clean and environmentally friendly. I stubbed my toe pretty bad one of the nights attempting to climb into a taxi after dinner (darn sandals), and as soon as I hobbled into the hotel Kadeem (security) offered to doctor me up. He cleaned my wound without hesitation - excellent first aid, all while smiling and trying to make me laugh. The next morning I needed another bandaid and Shyron (security) was again eager to help and cleaned the wound for me yet again. In the following days, they were checking in on me and encouraging me to enjoy the sea to sooth my toe. I did venture into the sea it worked- my toe started to heal and feel a little better! (that and maybe some of the beach bar's delicious fresh watermelon cocktails did the trick) I truly cannot say enough about how amazing this vacation was, despite the toe incident. Each evening either from our Tara suite or the beach lounge we watched beautiful sunsets along Eagle Beach- the absolute best beach around! The food each morning is fresh and abundant with fresh made to order omelets etc. My favorite things about this resort:
1) fresh water from the sink with reusable bottle to use
2) smiling faces everywhere, excellent service!
3) tranquil relaxing without hustle and bustle of larger hotels
4) always having a beach side lounge available at ANY time of day
5) taking a taxi to dinner each night and experiencing the islands restaurants, shopping etc, then being able to come back to a quiet atmosphere with adults only
6) amazing pristine beach with white sand

If you are considering Aruba, then look no further. This resort is THE best choice for adults wanting a relaxing vacation.

Room Tip: Tara suites are worth the splurge
1  Thank L_Rose9
ewaldbiemans, Owner at Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Welcome home and a Happy Anniversary!
The fact that you spend your honeymoon with us and now returned for your 3rd anniversary ,makes us feel so good. And that you write us up again with such enthusiasm, makes us so proud. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit once again! We are so sorry to read about your mishap, but happy to read that our associates took good care. We all hope that by now the incident with your toe it is only a faint memory. We do hope to serve you again sometime soon.
We say Masha Danki and Te Aworo.
Ewald Biemans,

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We’ve been traveling to Aruba since 1984 but this resort takes comfort and relaxation to another level. We were so impressed with the resort, the staff and the food. It was the first time we stayed at the low rise but it won’t be the last.

1  Thank JMJoyce414
ewaldbiemans, Owner at Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Welcome home JMJoyce414!
That is a wonderful vote of confidence from a longtime Aruba visitor - Masha Danki
We hope to serve you many more years to come.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Bucuti and Tara was the perfect place for my wife and I. We celebrated our 50th anniversary there and the facilities and staff were terrific. The property is well-taken care of, our suite was great, the staff treated us like family and seemed genuinely interested in making our stay a memorable one. Would recommend this in a minute. This area, Eagle Beach, has beautiful wide sandy beaches, has no high-rise hotels so the area is quiet. Bucuti is a perfect place to relax and enjoy!

2  Thank dblackwood

Happy 50th once again Dbackwood!
Thank you for choosing Bucuti & Tara As the place to celebrate.
We are happy to know you have enjoyed and hope to serve you again.
Masha Danki,

Reviewed 22 June 2018

We needed to unwind and the Bucuti and Tara resort was literally perfect for this. Low key but fabulously attentive and friendly service. The breakfast was truly outstanding - a feast every morning of superb quality. The gym is great, and the beach is gorgeous, quiet, and virutally private/unoccupied (unlike some of the other beaches on Aruba that are often crowded). The Elements (their main) restaurant was great, and if you go, be sure to book a meal at Senses, an 8 course boutique meal with the chef present and cooking in front of you while explaining the food - it was outstanding. If you do the Senses dinner, do the wine pairing as well as the choices were phenomenal.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

That is a very nice write up on our Resort, Elements Restaurant and our Senses Chef's Table. We are so glad you were happy here and we all hope to serve you again sometime soon.
Masha Danki,

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Our first time in Aruba, we decided to stay at Bucuti & Tara, we made the right choice. The service was fantastic everyone working there is focused on making sure guests are taken care of. They make everyone feel special. Five rating is not enough, we will be back it is now our go to place.

Stayed: June 2018

Over the top review too - John L.
We thank you sincerely for such a nice write up - we are so proud !
We all look forward to serve you again.