As an owner, we have been traveling to the Surf Club during Spring Break week (week before Easter) since 2004. Many of the issues raised by others relative to the availability of pool chairs and palapas remain. But what a difference a few years have made. Yes, if you want a "prime" (pool side or direct ocean water view) seat you have to be an early bird during prime weeks like this one. Gone, however, are the days of finding no chairs and fights (literally!). The addition of the adult-only pool, more pool chairs and umbrellas, additional palapas and bimini chairs on the beach have made a world of difference. By mid-week the resort was at 100% occupancy, but you would not have guessed it.
The lazy river pool is a primary draw. Kids love it. So do adults. The kids also love the play ground and the activities. As noted by others, the staff works hard. We have never seen so many people working to keep the place clean. If like one of our party, you are up early, you will see folks scrubbing and washing, and sweeping. Security is also evident with many friendly workers.
Speaking with the Operation’s Manager, there are more improvements to come, including ongoing upgrades to room amenities.
Additional improvement is needed with peak check-in times. Perhaps, an all-hands-on-deck approach (have more front office staff work check-in) would help.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Marriott so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach