Marriott is very nice, as usual. Pool was excellent, drinks were great too, didn;t seemed watered down at all. Only gripe and a big one. If you like laying in your chairs from 5AM to 7AM to tag them, then be back down there by 9AM or security takes them off, then this is the place for you. Never before have I thought on a vacation I'd have to get up at 5 or 6 AM to go tag my pool chairs for 3 to 4 hours later. Terrible system. Maybe get more chairs?
Overcrowded, people on top of you the entire time. Like I said great place, beautiful, just over crowded and the alarm clock thing was a real dissappointment.....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's Aruba Surf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Aruba Surf Club Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Palm Eagle Beach
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Hotel
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club
- Marriotts Aruba Surf Club
- Aruba Surf Club
- Marriott Palm/Eagle Beach
- Marriott Surf Club Aruba
- Marriott's Aruba Surf Club Palm - Eagle Beach