Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 216
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 243/night.

Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 318
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 468
Bookit.com
US$ 453
US$ 401
US$ 309
US$ 264
Priceline
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 528
US$ 409
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 474/night.

Bubali Bliss Studios(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 114
La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 202
Travelocity
  • Pool
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 462
US$ 419
Priceline
All reviewsfrozen grapesboutique hotelswim up barpool areafresh towelssalt and pepperper daynight liferestaurants and shoppingrenovated roomnice poolrental carlounge chairshigh rise hotelsarubabeachjuan
Reviewed 21 June 2018

This hotel is located in a great area close to many restaurants and bar. However, the beach is a short walk away (about 5 minutes) - the hotel offers a free shuttle to and from the beach. The room itself needs updating and the windows needed cleaning (room facing the street). Although, the bed was very comfortable and big.

Room Tip: Get a pool view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AmyYong
Reviewed 15 June 2018

First, I appreciate Recela and Rochelle for emailing me info about Aruba activities. Next, I had a great massage at the Spa. Shout out to the masseuse. My room was spacious and comfortable. Brickell Bay is near expensive hotels, so the location and the price is great. The beach is also a quick walk (gorgeous). I used their gym, pool area, enjoyed their breakfast deal, and complimentary glass of wine with dinner. Last but not least, check in/checkout was great with FELIX AND BRANDON.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2018

So my friend and I decided to stay at this so-called "beach club". We arrived Thursday and left today on Monday. As we arrive we realize the beach is across the street, we avoided the pool because it looked dirty. We get into our room that desperately needed maintenance. The floor felt sticky, the AC was low but loud, and we figured that at the cost we were spending, it was sort of expected.

What we did not expect was for our door to our room to be broken, after about 10-15 times of opening and closing it, turning the handles every which way it would close.
While we woke up early and spent the whole day at the flamingo island, we returned to our room "cleaned", and why need a key cause we just push our door to our room open. That's right, it was probably open all day. My friend couldn't find her shirt, I thought my wallet was looked through.

Our last night we fell asleep, super tired from the sun and all the fun Aruba had to offer, p.s at other resorts, or hotels. We were woken up by an alarm clock from the connecting room 310. We walked out to the hallway and knocked on the front door, after no answer we came back into our room. The phone in our room was missing buttons and hardly worked. We open the connecting door, and as soon as we did the door behind it swung open a bit. Automatically we saw damage to the connecting door. We saw the room was empty mind you; its 5 am and we leave at 9 am for a Flight at 12pm. We unplugged the alarm and tried to go back to sleep. The alarm went off again. We try calling security service from our room, pressing 0 and all different numbers. There was no chart of extensions on our end table like the connecting room had. So we walked across to the other room and called from there. They came up, took the alarm, saw the door was damaged and tried their very hardest to blame us. Multiple times we explained this connecting door was open and broke and we did nothing to break into a room. Just like our front door was broken all weekend till maintenance came and they did fix it. The woman manager was so sweet to us, unfortunately, the next morning she was nowhere to be found. We go to check out and was brought to the side by supposedly the owner. The man threatened us with Police, saying if we don't pay for the damage we would miss our flight back and be arrested in Aruba for property damage. (kind of a set up). Since we are both young girls in our 20s and looking forward to going home. Not sure of the law, or outcomes for this mans accusations, I asked my friend who was hysterical to please walk away and let me speak to him. At the end of the conversation, he explained that the doors break often, they're 600$ and since we are young he's going to keep our $250 deposit and JUST ask 100 in cash. WHATTT?

When we arrived at the airport they asked how our stay was so we told them what had happened and they said you should have waited, in Aruba you have rights, and that they will file a complaint. Really the worst ending to one big happy island.

If I ever do return, I would never stay here. The owner was boasting about how he has many hotels, and in a few months, the place will be all redone. That his crew documents every damage they see, yet they gave us that room with the door that wouldn't lock!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank tf9175782649
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My husband Joe and I stayed here for 6 days. This was my first time in Aruba and it was amazing. We were in the center of everything which I loved.You can walk to so many restaurants, casinos and the beach. I'd like to give a special shout out to Rachelle at the front desk she was so amazing and friendly. She was always ready to help us with anything we needed. Helped me make arrangements with Rockabeach Tours for our UTV adventure and also got our taxi confirmed on our trip back to the airport. Also liked to give a shout out to Brandon the bellboy he made us feel so welcome from the first day we got there. We got there on a Monday afternoon we changed and wanted to get to the beach. He drove us in the golf cart and introduced us to Calvin who got us our beach chairs and everyday after that Calvin had them ready for us. I would definitely go back to Brickell Bay. Thank you, Carol & Joe Gage

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carol G
Reviewed 6 June 2018

The staff was quite good in the customer service from allowing early to being really engaging like Kelly at the pool bar. However my first room smelled of mold and I then realized in the middle of the night that my new room had roaches. I killed three then packed and zipped up everything hoping to avoid any getting in my luggage. I didn't want to move at 3 in the morning and I was checking out by noon so I didn't even bother to complain with the front desk. The location is great and the common areas are nice but the rooms need maintenance and attention to pests.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends