1,018 results
All reviews frozen grapes pool bartender sand bar pool area fresh towels salt and pepper restaurants and shopping per day night life renovated room nice pool high rise hotels lounge chairs aruba beach island juan
Reviewed 21 June 2018

This hotel is located in a great area close to many restaurants and bar. However, the beach is a short walk away (about 5 minutes) - the hotel offers a free shuttle to and from the beach. The room itself needs updating and the windows needed cleaning (room facing the street). Although, the bed was very comfortable and big.

Room tip: Get a pool view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AmyYong
Reviewed 15 June 2018

First, I appreciate Recela and Rochelle for emailing me info about Aruba activities. Next, I had a great massage at the Spa. Shout out to the masseuse. My room was spacious and comfortable. Brickell Bay is near expensive hotels, so the location and the price is great. The beach is also a quick walk (gorgeous). I used their gym, pool area, enjoyed their breakfast deal, and complimentary glass of wine with dinner. Last but not least, check in/checkout was great with FELIX AND BRANDON.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My husband Joe and I stayed here for 6 days. This was my first time in Aruba and it was amazing. We were in the center of everything which I loved.You can walk to so many restaurants, casinos and the beach. I'd like to give a special shout out to Rachelle at the front desk she was so amazing and friendly. She was always ready to help us with anything we needed. Helped me make arrangements with Rockabeach Tours for our UTV adventure and also got our taxi confirmed on our trip back to the airport. Also liked to give a shout out to Brandon the bellboy he made us feel so welcome from the first day we got there. We got there on a Monday afternoon we changed and wanted to get to the beach. He drove us in the golf cart and introduced us to Calvin who got us our beach chairs and everyday after that Calvin had them ready for us. I would definitely go back to Brickell Bay. Thank you, Carol & Joe Gage

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carol G
Reviewed 6 June 2018

The staff was quite good in the customer service from allowing early to being really engaging like Kelly at the pool bar. However my first room smelled of mold and I then realized in the middle of the night that my new room had roaches. I killed three then packed and zipped up everything hoping to avoid any getting in my luggage. I didn't want to move at 3 in the morning and I was checking out by noon so I didn't even bother to complain with the front desk. The location is great and the common areas are nice but the rooms need maintenance and attention to pests.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MarcelleP98
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We had a great time at the hotel! Rochelle was very helpful with all booking needs of tours and request. The rooms were outdated and the a/c leaked however you go on vacation to see the country/state not stay in the hotel. Prime location super close to the beach and all shops!

Date of stay: May 2018