“Great food by the beach”

Pega Pega Grill and Beach Bar
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Caribbean, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Take a break from the fun in the sun and join us at the Pega Pega Café & Beach Bar for delectable lite fare and a never-ending selection of cocktails -think soup and salads, Panini's and sandwiches, colorful cocktails, domestic and imported ice cold beers and healthy smoothies and shakes. Join us for lunch from noon through 5pm. Don't forget to join us for happy hour from 5pm-7pm. Happy Hour Specials and live music are the perfect way to conclude a day at the beach.
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We eat here everyday for lunch and enoyed every meal. Nice menu and nice staff that remembered us and did their best to accomodate us.
The fish tacos and the mojito were my favorites.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

It was recently pointed out to me that I reviewed Ike's Bistro when I actually ate at Pega Pega. Both are part of the Manchebo resort. Ike's is where they serve breakfast. We walked through Ike's and had lunch closer to the beach, at Pega Pega Grill. Good service, good food. I had a cheeseburger and my spouse had a steak salad. Both meals were quite good. No complaints at all. And the server was helpful with my food allergies. She found out the fryer had shrimp in it recently so the oil could not be used for my meal and she let me substitute fruit instead of getting the fries that came with my burger. We certainly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

right on the beach, the food is served pretty quick and the staff is really friendly...

would have appreciated if the smoothies could have been served after 4.00PM,too,but otherwise everything is great.

PatrickManchebo, Manager at Pega Pega Grill and Beach Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

for your nice comments on Pega Pega and its food and friendly service. For you and the other readers to know we make the smoothies from fresh fruits and as they are kept in the kitchen coolers as we do not have the space in the current setup. We are however big fans of our delicious smoothies ourselves and are looking for a solution to be able to serve the smoothies till later in the day.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

The beach bar at Manchebo has a fun relaxed atmosphere with friendly service. Being a vegan, I truly appreciated them accommodating my special requests and their basil vinaigrette dressing is amazing!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Manchebo for our vacation and Pega Pega Grill was the perfect lunch spot for us. Alejandra, Fanny and Lincoln were very attentive and friendly and make the most delicious beachside drinks! The food has improved even since the first time we stayed here- some of our favorites were the healthy turkey sandwich, the Cobb salad and the chicken fingers but anything is delicious and perfect for your stay while at the beach. Thank you!!! The view of the beach is perfect while dining and if you sit at the bar, you can stay up to date with sports and enjoy fun music!

Pictured below is the healthy turkey sandwich and our drinks that we took to the beach!