“Excellent pizza delivery for a lazy day”

AMORE MIO Pizzeria Napoletana
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are proud to serve you the AUTENTICA PIZZA ITALIANA, fired on stone of Monte Vesuvio in Naples, made with all fresh italian ingredients.
Reviewed 23 August 2017

My friend and I wanted pizza and didn't want to settle for Dominos or Pizza Hut, so we thought to try something local. This was an excellent option! We tried the breseola e rucola pizza which was divine and the polenta sticks which were equally delicious! Delivery was available to the Marriott where we were staying and the pricing was reasonable for the island. Highly recommend trying!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We had a pizza and salad to share and they were both excellent. The Caesar was freshly made and the pizza was the closest to made in Italy I have had in a while.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Pizza was soggy and expensive. I am Italian and know good pizza. I would say to skip this place due to the expense.

ManagementGG, Marketing Associate at AMORE MIO Pizzeria Napoletana, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for your honest feedback on your experience at Amore Mio Pizzeria Napoletana. We are sorry that we were unable to meet your expectations during your visit. We take your feedback very seriously and will share it with our team.
Thank you again, and have a wonderful day

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Who would of thought I'd find the best pizza to ever touch my mouth in Aruba! They serve fresh ingredients imported from Italy, a great frozen sangria, and the scampi shrimp appetizer was on point! We tried the buffalo mozzarella margarita pizza and it is heavenly! We loved it so much we went 4 days in a row! We also tried the Lobster pizza and I couldn't believe how much lobster meat was piled on it!
From the moment we walked in the door the first time, we felt like family! I have to call out Hazeliza who gave us great recommendations and her service was the best on the island we received. Hands down she gets 10 stars!!!!!!!!
Daniell was also very professional and had top notch service as well!
If you love pizza, this is a bucket list spot!
My 7 yo daughter loved the buffalo mozzarella!!!!! They even deliver!!!!!!!
I wish they delivered to VA!!!!!!
Until next time..........

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The pizza was amazing. My family and I are from New York City area, so I was definitely apprehensive of eating pizza outside New York, let alone aside the country (except Italy). This pizza was AMAZING. For five people, we ordered 5 pizzas, although honestly 4 pizzas would've been enough - we did bring some extra back to our hotel to eat the next day.

My sister ordered a classic mojito, which she said was one of the best mojitos she'd had on the island. She also ordered the Margharita pizza, which she loved - it is really good thin crust pizza.

My brother ordered the Diavlo, which had spicy pepperoni; my mother got the pizza with broccoli rabe and sausage, I ordered the margharita pizza with buffalo mozzerella (a bit different from the regular margharita pizza) and my father ordered the Bolognese pizza. We each tried each others pizzas, and all of them were VERY good.

Our waiter Alejandro gave us great service - he was prompt, knowledge about all the food, and overall just a wonderful waiter. He spoke italian to my mother, which she loved (she speaks italian) and the chef even came out and spoke to us after we told Alejandro to tell him we said the food was amazing. If we come back to Aruba, we will DEFINITELY be coming back here!

(Beware the $40 small pitcher of sangria though. We had family visit this restaurant a few weeks before we went to Aruba, and they had warned us ahead of time).