Casa Del Mar Beach Resort
Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 354
US$ 343
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 531
US$ 458
US$ 576
  • Pool
Boardwalk Hotel Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 241
US$ 554
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 326
US$ 385
US$ 350
Hotels.com
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 1,346
US$ 846
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 381
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmatthews restaurantbea geermanpresidential suitehome away from hometime sharerecommend casaalhambra casinodaily maid servicetwin bedshappy hours a dayfull kitchenroom attendantyear after yeardunkin donutsmaster bedroomsecond weekmini market
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I had a wonderful first visit to Aruba. I have already made plans to return next year. I found the staff friendly and helpful. I was visiting with a friend who seemed to have a personal relationship with most of the staff. The pools were beautiful and well-maintained. The bar had happy hour three times per day. There were always activities during the day. The beach was gorgeous. I had no complaints during my stay at all. I plan to return as soon as possible!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2012

we loved our stay. oour room was as advertised. daily maid service was exceptional!! we did use the laundry room. two bucks a load for washer and dryer. (our timeshare has free laundry in each room). like the other reviews state karoke night is very loud. our room was 1222 second floor two bedroom overlooking beach and pool/bar.
We used Matthews twice breakfast specials include $3 omelet and 7.95 complete meal deals.
We went for dinner it was exceptional. Beware flys fly at the beach at sunset so you might want to eat earlier or later. entire staff was friendly and would go out of their way for you.
the beach was lovely...owners told us that there is new sand there because it all washed away before. waves were very big...not a gentle beach. we alked to the divi and up to costa linda where it was a bit calmer.
we would stay there again!

Room Tip: i would have preferred to be a little further away from the bar on karoke night it was very loud....but only one night and not too late
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Our famiy of 5 stayed at Casa Del Mar in one of their presidential suites the week of July 14-21, 2012. I have to say when we first arrived I wasn't impressed. The hotel is definitely a little dated.. After a couple of days I really enjoyed being here. The hotel was very open, with a great breeze everytime you stepped off the elevator. The staff was friendly and housekeeping did a great job keeping the room spotless. The pool and beach were very close so when you were tired of the noise at the pool, you could take just a few steps and find yourself on the beautiful, white sandy beach. Yes, the beach was spectacular here, the kids really enjoyed the waves. We had other family staying at the Marriott Surf Club in the high rise section and we found it to be very crowded and too chaotic. Also, Matthews restaurant at Case Del Mar was awesome! The food was excellent and the 3 happy hours weren't bad either. I highly recommend the BLAT sandwich, excellent!! Overall, I would recommend this hotel to others and would definitely stay at Case Del Mar again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank jmrandrjr
Reviewed 1 August 2012 via mobile

Resort, beach, and people all exceeded our expectations! I don't understand the negative reviews (unless they came pre-renovation).

If you've never left the USA that might also explain negative reviews.

We find this resort to be great for a family. I LOVE that we aren't in the crowds of the high rise hotels. The beach is very quiet as is the pool area. Never had trouble finding a palapa at either. Traveled with our 3 kids of 7, 11, & 13. This isn't a luxury 5 star property, but nor is it "tired and run down." It is very clean, nice, well kept, and clearly recently remodeled.

Room AC is very cool. We made no special requests but were placed in a 1st floor beachfront room (rooms 1122-1125). Literally out our back door a few steps is the sand. Beach is huge! No issue with rocks, etc. We visited late July, early Aug.

Restaurant food is fine. Pizza Bob's nearby is excellent. We like that from this location we can get anyplace we need for a $10 or less cab ride.

Plenty of great excursions to do with an activities desk in the lobby. We took the Octopus Trimaran Sail and Snorkel which I'd recommend. Also did an all day open air Beach and Cave tour. This was also a hit. Open air bus was fine.

Weather here is evidently always warm with a breeze and hardly any rain. Once you leave the beach the island quickly appears desert.

A very pleasant bonus was that right from our beach there is good snorkeling. Just outside the buoys are submerged pilings covered in coral that attract great fish! Bring your mask and snorkel! We saw flounder, live conch, lobster, French angelfish, and lots of other tropicals.

No reason I can find not to highly recommend Casa del Mar!

• Stayed: August 2012
4  Thank SmithMama
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My family and I just returned from 12 days at the Casa Del Mar Aruba. We are owners of week 29 at the resort and banked last years week to use this year. Casa Del Mar offers condominium style accommodations with full housekeeping services everyday except Sunday. The resort is a bit on the older side, but well maintained. You will find smiles at every turn in the resort, and because it is one of the first properties on the island, you will find the atmosphere to be family oriented, with many guests long time visitors.

The location is picture perfect, with white, silk sand beach surrounding the resort. You will not find the spring break drunken debauchery of the high rise hotels down this way. You can, however bar crawl right up the beach and stop at about 5 bars before coming to a long undeveloped stretch of beach.

For those looking for American type of amenities and American type attitude, you may want to look elsewhere. If you want a laid back place to rest your bones and decompress from the hustle and bustle of the American working life, you will enjoy your time at the Casa.

Room Tip: You can't go worng. You are either looking at the ocean, or the pool and the ocean. First floor unites give you either a walk into a grass yard that you can then follow right to the beach, or open up directly to the pool deck. Poolside apartments will give you nice sunsets from your large balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family