We stayed for a week in July and had a fantastic time. The hotel is lovely with great amenities. The food is wonderful and whilst there are gourmet restaurants we chose the buffet every time due to the quality and selection of food to choose from.
The location is great too right on the beach and on the front really close to the strip of shops and restaurants including a señor frogs which is always good for entertainment.
The pool staff are great and keep the drinks flowing which is great as it means you don't have to leave your sun bed all day !!!
If you're planning a stay here you will be sure to have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach