We stayed at the Riu Aruba in April for a wedding in a junior suite. We did not choose an ocean view so our room faced the hotel next to us. Not a very nice view at all. The room was spacious, clean, and well maintained by the service staff. The food was good, not excellent, it had a nice large pool with a swim-up bar and of course the beach. Overall the Riu is a nice hotel, however there were lots of small problems the bride and groom had with the Riu wedding planner so I would not recommend having your wedding at the Riu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach