Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 570
US$ 316
Brickell Bay Beach Club & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 131
US$ 128
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 329
US$ 299
Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 282
Bookit.com
Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 452
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
US$ 145
  • Pool
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
US$ 490
MVC Eagle Beach(Palm - Eagle Beach)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Riu Palace Antillas(Palm - Eagle Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,875 results
All reviewsruinas del marblack swanspalms restaurantfamily suitethe open air lobbyjuice barfrosted glassswim up barother hotelsbeach huttowel hutbeautiful propertyclub levelwater sportsan umbrellaour honeymoonwait in line
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I honestly have nothing negative to say about my stay in Aruba and the Hyatt Regency Hotel and Casino. Other than I wasn't there long enough! The hotel was beautiful and the grounds lush and beautifully landscaped. I loved the open air lobby with its constant breeze. Our room was plenty big (2 Queen room configuration), nicely decorated and very clean. I know there have been a lot of comments about the Hyatt not having balcony's but to be honest we were never off the beach long enough to have sitting time on the balcony. We did have the step out balcony and got a late upgrade special offer to a partial ocean view and it worked well for stepping out and checking out the conditions in the morning and evening.

The staff were all very friendly and all our requests honored (we requested non-feather pillows, a non-mini bar fridge for the room which came in very handy). I guess one slight flaw is that the rooms are not very sound proof. We had a room with a connecting door and a lot of sound transferred through that door I think. So if you can remember to request no connecting room I think it will be quieter. Plus, I think we just had an exceptionally noisy neighbor for a few days.
And the location is great. Lots of shops and restaurants right on the same street as the Hyatt. It always felt very safe whenever we summoned enough energy to do something other than lounge on the beautiful beach.

I would also highly recommend venturing out to Madame Janette's restaurant. A short cab ride from the hotel but definitely worth it for great food and atmosphere.

On a final note the casino at the hotel was on the small side but offered enough action for an evening of casual gambling. I prefer blackjack and there were always a few $10 tables available.

Room Tip: Depending on what's going on (weddings, events) the pool / garden view rooms lower down might get some noise. I recommend not having a room with connecting door to help with sound proofing.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank AlabamaKim
Hyattregencyaruba, Manager at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Dear guest,

We appreciate the great post to TripAdvisor and want to thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with the world. We are pleased to know that we exceeded your expectations and look forward to serving you again soon.

Masha Danki

Hyatt Regency Aruba

Reviewed 3 May 2012

Had a wonderful time at this resort. The hotel is the most beautiful that Aruba has to offer. The pool area is absolutley the best. Service fantastic. Walking through the open air lobby into the gardens and then to see that beautiful ocean. The hotel staff excellent. The hotel room was execellent. Very, very clean. Loved it.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marilyn Elaine C

Dear guest.

Thank you for your warm and positive comments about the Hyatt Regency Aruba resort, casino & Spa. We appreciate your insights and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Resort Management

Reviewed 1 May 2012

I would love to give this hotel 5 stars as I have absolutely loved it and have no complaints and all praise and would 100% go right back to this hotel again in a heartbeat. However, to be fair to those travelers comparing 5 star to the likes of THE FOUR SEASONS (which is not on the Island of Aruba) this is a step down, but non the less an absolutely lovely hotel of very high quality and service. If you are used to a 5 star hotel don't think twice about reserving the Regency Club level. The check in with the Regency Club Level is a breeze and the service from concierge is at your fingertips thus making the experience with service that much more pleasurable. They took care of our transportation, restaurant reservations, printing our boarding passes, etc. The rooms are very nice and housekeeping on the Regency level is twice daily. They are very prompt and want to please you at this hotel...in fact, on the entire island their goal is for you to be happy--who can complain with that. This island is so safe and so friendly. One evening we were walking to a restaurant for dinner and asked a big tour bus (which was empty except for the driver) where the restaurant was. He gave us directions which happened to be wrong and then drove around until he found us to drive us to the correct location...who does that? GOOD PEOPLE DO!! This island is full of respectful wonderful people.
If you are going to Aruba stay at this hotel--it is the nicest on the island and Aruba is ONE HAPPY ISLAND.

Room Tip: Book the Regency Club Level. You have access to breakfast daily as well as appetizers in the afternoon and evening. It is lovely to have option. Eat dinner off property as the hotel food is a bit average, but still very good.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank vacationauthority
Reviewed 30 April 2012

My husband and I visited the Hyatt in February of this year for 10 days for our 30th anniversary. First off, I must say that we found the employees to be warm, friendly and helpful. Absolutely wonderful people! The hotel itself does not live up to the Hyatt Regency standard - but with more attention to details like regular carpet cleaning, beach upkeep, etc, it could be the property it presents itself to be online. We had an ocean front view king room with a balcony and as much as we loved Aruba and plan to return, we felt that $800/night (incl tax) was overpriced. The open air lobby is spectacular and a perfect place to enjoy a drink in the evening. It tends to be a hangout, though for the teens so we won't go during any type of school vacation again. We had most of our meals at local restaurants and enjoyed dining at different places so I can't comment on the food. As much as we loved Aruba and completely enjoyed our trip, to give an honest review I have to say the Hyatt needs to step up it's game a bit to stay on our list.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DianeC
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Let me start by saying that I have stayed at this hotel for over 10 years and about 14 times. Slowly over the years this hotel has went down in quality.
The hotel is a beautiful property but not taken care of, for instance they used to clean the beach all the time with a sand cleaner and now not at all. So the sand has ants from customer throwing their leftover food in/on the sand and also cigarette buts throughout the sand. Another big issue is the cleanliness of the ocean water, they used to clean it regularly and now has a nasty goo all over the bottom.
Over the years most of the staff have become rude and not willing to have a good attitude towards the customers.
Other little concerns are old dirty carpets in the rooms and the quality of the overpriced buffet breakfast.
I will continue to go to Aruba just not sure I will continue to go to the Hyatt.
The property is a 4-5 Star the service and up keep is a 2 Star.
This can be a great property if the management can acknowledge they have a problem and put the effort back into keeping it a beautiful place.
I would like to encourage the customers of the Hyatt Aruba to complain about the problems there so that if they do not fix them their name will be tarnished.

Room Tip: Do not choose the garden view, you will probably regret it as you will be looking dead space between the 2 hotels
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
16  Thank Tr0tter_0f_the_Gl0be
Hyattregencyaruba, Manager at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your loyalty over the years. I would like to apologize for the less than satisfactory stay. We take your feedback very seriously.
The sand and the beach areas are cleaned regularly as in the past.
I am disappointed that the service levels were not consistent with what you expect from our resort. I will share you feedback with the staff.
I appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback. They help us improve to better serve you.

Best Regards,