Just got back from a week stay in Aruba. Stayed 3 nights in the Hyatt and the rest in the Radisson. Can't compare!, this hotel is amazing!
- Check in: went very smooth, it was fast, they upgraded us to a partially ocean view without even asking for it!. People very nice.
- Room: the room was beautifully decorated, the bathroom was little but nice. No problem with the light issue, they put curtains on it so no problem on waking up others on the room when you turn the light on. The bed was very good, very good sleep. (Radisson's bed was awfull!, never slept good there!)
- Pool and gardens: Simply the best in the island. Walked through all the resorts on the island and this one was hands down the most beautiful gardens, very lush, lots of iguanas. The pool was beautiful and the waterslide was loads of fun!.
- Location: The hyatt it's located on the heart of palm beach! shopping and restaurants are right across the street.
- Food: did't eat much in here, but went to the sunday brunch in the Ruinas del Mar. It was very good. A little pricy but very good.
If you have the bucks, go for the hyatt, it's hands down the best resort in Palm Beach!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking