Overall we loved the Hyatt. Check in was smooth and quick. We were offered an upgrade to the Club Level if we stayed in our originally assigned room for 1 night. We gladly accepted. The bathroom in the Club Level room was a little nicer than our original partial ocean view room. It had a large shower stall instead of a tub which we liked better. Also the club level room also had a shade in the bathroom to block the light into the room which the original room did not. It was very convenient to have the buffet breakfast and afternoon snacks. It was mostly cereal, pastries, bagels, muffins, fruit, hard boiled eggs and usually one hot item.
We reserved a palapa on the beach before our stay. It is $35 per day and the best money ever spent! I highly suggest reserving the palapa ahead of time with the concierge. Our chairs were set up with towels every day and we received extra towels and floats upon arrival. The beach does get very busy especially since we were there for Spring Break. Also we never needed to use our towel cards at the beach hut. Another added plus for reserving a palapa.
We would generally go to the pool for lunch every day. You can order at the pool chairs, there is seating near the pool bar or at Palms restaurant. We generally had good service. It took a bit longer at the Balashi bar the one day we were there. The food was very good and reasonably priced for a resort. You can visit Scott's Brats on the beach at Playa Linda for an inexpensive lunch near Hyatt.
I felt the service was very good at the Hyatt. Our son needed to visit the doctor. The front desk staff contacted the Dr. for us so I could set up the appt., they drove us to and from the Dr. and stopped at the pharmacy as well. Their help was much appreciated.
We felt the pool area could have been set up a little bit better. It didn't seem to flow as well as other resorts we have been to. Our kids loved the slide.
The only negative would be the high cost especially during prime season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba