“A Drink”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wet Sushi Bar & Lounge
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 25
Description: Come watch the amazing water show that Paseo Herencia offers from the comfort of our lounge while indulging on some the islands freshest sushi rolls. Our bar tender will be creating one of our signature cocktails for you to enjoy while you dance the night away on our floating dance floor.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We took a walk to the area after dinner to see if the water show was still occurring. We were pleasantly surprised by the other show which was fantastic. However, there was not drink menu and while the server was friendly, it was OK. We will likely to again and try the sushi.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were out shopping after a sunset cruise and wanted a simple meal/appetizers as we were not really hungry but didn't want to skip out on eating altogether. So as we wandered by store fronts we saw an ad for Wet Bar. Specifically a $1 sushi special - some of their rolls were $1 USD each piece. This seemed like a steal! I'm do not like seafood (yes, I know - weird), but my and friends love it, and love sushi. Not wanting to rain on the party I agreed to go and see what else they had. The had some salads, Japanese entrees and tons of sushi - to include a crispy chicken roll (not on special, but it fit my taste preferences in that it wasn't fish). I got the chicken roll and loved it! Seriously amazing. Loved the tempura. My only regret was not getting two! My friends got a shrimp appetizer and a California roll. My wife got a dragon roll. Everyone loved their food! The service was fantastic! Super fun staff. The setting is outside so it was quite humid, but it was in a plaza with tons of lights, a water feature that has a programmed show every 30 min plus live entertainment on occasion. It was a super fun night and glad we stumbled across this place!

1  Thank TravelingTogether5