“Good eats in the heat!”
Review of Aqua Grill

Aqua Grill
Price range: US$ 23 - US$ 83
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aruba's Premier Seafood Restaurant. The world's freshest seafood brought daily to you table and prepared by our award-winning culinary chef.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

On a couples trip to Aruba for my 40th, we stumbled upon this gem! We wanted good seafood and good seafood is what we got! I had the grouper and my fiancee had to stuffed lobster. What a combination of good food and hospitality! Denise was our waitress and she was awesome! I highly recommend this place if you are in Aruba. Expect to spend a little especially of you plan on having a drink too but you will not be disappointed!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank fredscott77

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Superb seafood restaurant on the island across from the Hilton. Lovely decor and outdoor seating. I ordered the grilled red snapper served over a bed of fresh spring vegetables. It was perfect! My husband and friends ordered the Fried Fisherman Platter and they were equally pleased. Fine dining at its best!

2  Thank TravelDetailsbySJ
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

My husband had the king crab legs and I had the shrimp skewer. Absolutely delicious!! It was definitely pricey, but for what we ate, it was worth it. I highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank tgrecluce
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have been going to Aruba for 12 years, for two weeks, and every year I come here. I have always had a great meal except for one time, which they quickly took care of. This year I had the red snapper and mine was absolutely juicy. I ate every bit of it. I felt my drink was weak, and the waitress took it back and made it perfect! I am grateful that I have been fortunate to have always enjoyed my meal. I love Aruba and the people!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Annamichelle S
Reviewed 27 August 2017

This place is across from the Hilton. They have outdoor seating, a raw bar and a bar in the back. The seafood was excellent. A must eat place.

2  Thank MD S