“Every year.”

Price range: US$ 23 - US$ 83
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aruba's Premier Seafood Restaurant. The world's freshest seafood brought daily to you table and prepared by our award-winning culinary chef.
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I have been going to Aruba for 12 years, for two weeks, and every year I come here. I have always had a great meal except for one time, which they quickly took care of. This year I had the red snapper and mine was absolutely juicy. I ate every bit of it. I felt my drink was weak, and the waitress took it back and made it perfect! I am grateful that I have been fortunate to have always enjoyed my meal. I love Aruba and the people!

1  Thank Annamichelle S

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This place is across from the Hilton. They have outdoor seating, a raw bar and a bar in the back. The seafood was excellent. A must eat place.

2  Thank MD S S
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We visit Aruba every 1-2 years and always visit Aqua Grill during each trip. It's our very favorite seafood restaurant in Aruba.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 25 August 2017

This place is huge and nice inside. Service was good. But the food was awful. My husband I both had grilled red snapper. The fish had no flavor at all. Mashed potato was dry. I had carribean fish cake for appetizer ..that wasn't good either.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Very very very very very expensive for one of the baddest food I ever try in my life, I spend 300$ for me, my wife and 2 children's, any glass of wine or alcohol, the food is very simple and cold, not recommended at all...

1  Thank Hugo B