“Excellent”

Price range: US$ 23 - US$ 83
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aruba's Premier Seafood Restaurant. The world's freshest seafood brought daily to you table and prepared by our award-winning culinary chef.
Reviewed 27 August 2017

This place is across from the Hilton. They have outdoor seating, a raw bar and a bar in the back. The seafood was excellent. A must eat place.

2  Thank MD S S

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We visit Aruba every 1-2 years and always visit Aqua Grill during each trip. It's our very favorite seafood restaurant in Aruba.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 25 August 2017

This place is huge and nice inside. Service was good. But the food was awful. My husband I both had grilled red snapper. The fish had no flavor at all. Mashed potato was dry. I had carribean fish cake for appetizer ..that wasn't good either.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Very very very very very expensive for one of the baddest food I ever try in my life, I spend 300$ for me, my wife and 2 children's, any glass of wine or alcohol, the food is very simple and cold, not recommended at all...

1  Thank Hugo B
Reviewed 18 August 2017

After 2-3 years of great food and great wait staff, my wife and I were disappointed this time. We were greeted with its not 6 oclock yet. Not a good start. After being seated, the waitress took a long time to bring our wine, and was slow to make sure all was right with our dinner.

we were the 1st couple to be seated, a nice table in the middle of the room. Within a minute she sits two more people right at the next table to us. This early in the evening it should be easy to give diners a little more room between other diners. Nope, right at the next table. I do not want to learn what the others have been doing.

My grouper was great, but wife's was so-so. Then they seat a large family on the other side, and they were loud. Is it me? Or does etiquette lose out to the pack them in quick theory?

Anyway, we were disappointed, and may not go back there when we go back in December.

Hugh Turner