“Something has changed..”

Price range: US$ 23 - US$ 83
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aruba's Premier Seafood Restaurant. The world's freshest seafood brought daily to you table and prepared by our award-winning culinary chef.
Reviewed 18 August 2017

After 2-3 years of great food and great wait staff, my wife and I were disappointed this time. We were greeted with its not 6 oclock yet. Not a good start. After being seated, the waitress took a long time to bring our wine, and was slow to make sure all was right with our dinner.

we were the 1st couple to be seated, a nice table in the middle of the room. Within a minute she sits two more people right at the next table to us. This early in the evening it should be easy to give diners a little more room between other diners. Nope, right at the next table. I do not want to learn what the others have been doing.

My grouper was great, but wife's was so-so. Then they seat a large family on the other side, and they were loud. Is it me? Or does etiquette lose out to the pack them in quick theory?

Anyway, we were disappointed, and may not go back there when we go back in December.

Hugh Turner

2  Thank hlturner122

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Let's be real, any good dinner you have in Aruba will be pricey. Dinner here was not the most expensive we found, but it was the best. The staff is very professional and attentive, and the food is amazing! We've been there more than once, and our meals have been consistently terrific. We enjoy the outside dining area because I find the AC inside a little much.

1  Thank Larluki
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Although somewhat pricey, the grouper I had was delicious. The wait staff was courteous and attentive, and the outdoor seating was comfortable. There was lots of traffic noise, but I suppose that wouldn't have been a problem had we chose to be seated inside. I know that preferences in music vary widely, but as far as I could tell, the same song played continuously for the entire duration of our meal. If you like to eat with loud club-type music blaring away, then you'll love the ambiance of this place.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

When we were in Aruba last April, we ate a lovely meal at Aqua Grill, and before we even set foot in Aruba, we knew we were returning here for our anniversary dinner. Memory held, and this is still one of the best meals we've ever had.
Imagine my surprise when Imelda, our waitress, told me she remembered me. When I joked I didn't think I looked that distinctive, she said "No, but your allergies are," prompting me to instantly relax, because I knew it would be a safe meal. My husband had the sea bass entree and loved it. I had plain grilled swordfish, plain grilled asparagus, and plain steamed fingerling potatoes (see the theme?). Imelda had the kitchen surprise me with additional steamed vegetables. She checked on us several times, ensuring that everything was both safe and delicious. Imelda, I cannot say thank you enough, and I hope we get to be your table the next time we return (this time we'll be personally requesting you!). Thank you so much for your wonderful service. We had a fantastic meal.

1  Thank ALW_30
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Elegant restaurant for dinner service. Wide range of choices on menu to fit your appetite. They do have a children's menu.