“Best dinner ever”

Price range: US$ 23 - US$ 83
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aruba's Premier Seafood Restaurant. The world's freshest seafood brought daily to you table and prepared by our award-winning culinary chef.
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Let's be real, any good dinner you have in Aruba will be pricey. Dinner here was not the most expensive we found, but it was the best. The staff is very professional and attentive, and the food is amazing! We've been there more than once, and our meals have been consistently terrific. We enjoy the outside dining area because I find the AC inside a little much.

1  Thank Larluki

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Although somewhat pricey, the grouper I had was delicious. The wait staff was courteous and attentive, and the outdoor seating was comfortable. There was lots of traffic noise, but I suppose that wouldn't have been a problem had we chose to be seated inside. I know that preferences in music vary widely, but as far as I could tell, the same song played continuously for the entire duration of our meal. If you like to eat with loud club-type music blaring away, then you'll love the ambiance of this place.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

When we were in Aruba last April, we ate a lovely meal at Aqua Grill, and before we even set foot in Aruba, we knew we were returning here for our anniversary dinner. Memory held, and this is still one of the best meals we've ever had.
Imagine my surprise when Imelda, our waitress, told me she remembered me. When I joked I didn't think I looked that distinctive, she said "No, but your allergies are," prompting me to instantly relax, because I knew it would be a safe meal. My husband had the sea bass entree and loved it. I had plain grilled swordfish, plain grilled asparagus, and plain steamed fingerling potatoes (see the theme?). Imelda had the kitchen surprise me with additional steamed vegetables. She checked on us several times, ensuring that everything was both safe and delicious. Imelda, I cannot say thank you enough, and I hope we get to be your table the next time we return (this time we'll be personally requesting you!). Thank you so much for your wonderful service. We had a fantastic meal.

1  Thank ALW_30
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Elegant restaurant for dinner service. Wide range of choices on menu to fit your appetite. They do have a children's menu.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We have been talking about going again to aqua grill. The service was good but the food not ok.

We paid a lot of money for ok! Now for sure we will never go back again. I wanted to like the food but there is really nothing to like.

For those prices they should put out a better product and rethink the flavor factor!