“Vacation ”

Passions on the Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Passions on the Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 19 - US$ 46
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: From the sea to your table, the freshest reef cuisine served right at the island's shore. The island's incomparable dining experience on Eagle Beach, one of the world's award-winning beaches.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Passions is a great restaurant great sunset !!!!
You sit right on the beach. The menus light up when you open them. The coconut grouper is to die for.

AMBRManager, Manager at Passions on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Wolffie0331,

Thank you for this amazing review! Happy to read you had such a good experience at Passions on the Beach. We are glad we hit the mark on so many point for you, especially the coconut grouper ;) We hope to see you soon again at Passions.

Sunny regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very good menu, you can eat with your feet in the sand in the middle of the beach watching the sunset

Dear Josefina,

Thank you for your review! We are glad you had such a positive experience at Passions at the Beach :) We are happy to read you liked the ambiance, setting and the menu. We hope to see you soon again.

Sunny regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a romantic sunset dinner on the beach at Passions and it was as amazing as it sounds. The food was incredible and the setting was breath taking. I highly recommend the Aruban Seafood Soup to start. Reservations are highly recommend and can be made online as late as the day prior. Somehow the reservation I made online didn’t go through but they made sure to still get us a table. They include 15% gratuity in the bill.

AMBRManager, Manager at Passions on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Chelsea C,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your romantic sunset dinner at Passions and that the food was incredible. We are glad to hear that you got to experience the beautiful Aruban sunset! Thank you and we hope to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Went here for easter dinner for sunset with wife. Was seated right away right in first row perfect setting. Waitress read specials left. Another couple sat down next to us got there drink order done before anyone came by to us. A waitress shows up with 2 drinks wrong table I still have not ordered a drink still waiting I told her. She left. Another one walked by and tapped table said our food will b right out. WHAT?? Food I said still waiting to order drinks the other table got theres and we were seated before them. Waitress explained she wasn't our waitress was helping out. She took our drink order and asked for food order my wife order a appetizer and the waitress asked for our meal order my wife said we will wait for our appetizer do not want our meal with or during appetizer to come out. Waitress stated they were getting busier we need to order now. Very rude. We said we will wait. Our waitress shows up finally and says would we like to order our food still no appetizer yet. My wife declined. I said just order it obviously they want to rush us. Horrible. Then our drinks came I finished my beer and the bar waitress came by grabbed the empty bottle and i asked her if i could get another one she STATED TELL YOUR WAITRESS AND WALKED AWAY. Long story short waitstaff absolutely horrible. Bill was 135 including service charge for 2 meals and a couple drinks. I have attached a pic of our meals. Look at the blackened crusted grouper how it was served I took a piece of it before I took picture 3 slices of pepper a slice of carrot cut in half. Half a piece of zucchini half of piece of summer squash and 2 tablespoons of potatoes. 29.00
The piece of grouper I could of got a filet o fish at McDonalds that was bigger. Stay away setting is nice but pack a sandwich and your wallet. Very disappointing

3  Thank Bob S
AMBRManager, General Manager at Passions on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Bob S.,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the fact that we delivered such poor and rude service during your Easter dinner with your wife and that the quality of the food served did not meet your expectations. In order to be able to show you that these are not our standards we would appreciate it if you could get in contact with our Food and Beverage Manager, Gerard, as provided to you privately so that he can do a follow up on your review.

Kind regards,

Alfred Kaufmann

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Awesome drink service and delicious drinks. Lunch is served from across the street. Happy hour is best with 2 for 1 drinks. Bartenders are the best, especially Richard. Bus stop right there in both directions.

AMBRManager, Manager at Passions on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear MICHAEL N,

Thank you for this detailed review! We do our utmost to provide memorable experience at our restaurants and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed our happy hours and food & beverage service. I will be sure to let our Richard know that you mentioned him in your review.
Thank you so much for the kind words and we hope to welcome you back soon!