“Royal Diamonds Aruba”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fine Jewelry, Diamonds, Watches
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I met Raj and Sammy over 18 years ago in a small shop on the Main Street. Today he is my best friend . I call him my Family. He has made me the best you can buy for Jewelry. I have given him over the years many customers. And Guess what? They love him as much as I do. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. He is honest, Loveably, Sweet and Handsome. Go in his shop and he treats you like Gold. I give him a 10. You need a recommendation e-mail me. Judithcbrown@aol.com

2  Thank rocky3675
Rajroyal, Owner at Royal Jewels & Diamonds, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for everything Judith, we highly appreciate it. We are always here to provide you with the highest quality of jewelry at an outstanding price. We hope to see you back soon!

All reviews
"visiting aruba"
in 4 reviews
"his knowledge"

Reviewed 6 January 2014

My wife bought a Gold Chain,from this Jewelry Store.They are honest and very informative.We went to all the stores on the main street and they were the best in price and quality.The owner even got me a very hard reservation at a restaurant that never picks up the phone.He called the owners cell phone.We highly recommend this Jewelry store.

Date of experience: December 2013

Thank you for everything, we highly appreciate it. We are always here to provide you with the highest quality of jewelry at an outstanding price. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

My wife and I have been yearly visitors to Aruba for the last 17 years. We have been shopping at Royal Jewelers since the time it first opened. The quality of the items is exceptional. I don't mind expressing that I dislike shopping, however, a visit to Raj's is more of a family visit than it is a shopping chore. The owner Raj, his wife and his staff are simply the best. Over the years, my family has purchased a range of items ( diamond rings, watches, necklaces ,bracelets, ear rings, etc.) and all are of exceptional quality. My favorite piece of jewelry is a ring that Raj designed. I upgrades my wife's one carat to a beautiful two carat ring, Raj then took the one carat diamond and placed it in a 1 1/2 caret setting ring he designed. If you are considering visiting Royal Jewelers, please DO It, when you get there, you will see a wall of pictures of steady customers.
One of the pictures is label "El President", that's my wife and I. I mention this only to express, that I am extremely proud to have our photo hanging in Aruba's Finest Jewelry Store. Stop by, it's always worth the visit.

Date of experience: November 2013

Thank you for everything, we highly appreciate it. We are always here to provide you with the best custom-made jewelry at an outstanding price. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

After going store to store in our short port time last month, we wandered into one of the Royal stores. We were immediately welcomed and when they didn't have exactly what I was looking for, the owner offered to have her husband bring something she thought I would like from their other store. We declined her kind offer and found our way to LG Smith Blvd where we met Raj. Not only did I find exactly what I wanted, we were treated as old friends, not a reception we had been getting elsewhere in Aruba. My husband also purchased a watch as well, a great deal. We will definitely be back again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My wife and I, as well as our family, have been shopping with Raj for many years. He is a man of great integrity and professionalism. He always takes his time with you, no pressure and explains or answers questions. We have purchased everything from diamond necklaces, precious stones, earrings, bracelets, watches etc. When we get back to the US we are always asked where we got such beautiful jewelry. It also appraises much higher than purchased. We now wait until our annual trip to Aruba to buy any jewelry or other items. He stands behind everything 1,000% and is one of the friendliest, accommodating people on the island. We consider him family. I can say without a doubt, don't shop anywhere else in Aruba. See you soon Raj! Lucian & Carol Cauceglia Woo-Ridge, NJ