“Sparkly & Kind”

Champagne and Diamond Shopping Experience in Aruba
Ranked #1 of 66 Shopping in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: In 1989, the family began a journey that would take them from India to the Caribbean and into the hearts of many wonderful people. Kay’s Fine Jewelry was born as a family endeavor and, today, with locations throughout the 5 Caribbean islands, it remains a family owned and operated business with deep values in customer service and customer loyalty. Customers Are Extended Family: At Kay’s Fine, they adhere to the belief that truly meaningful customer service is as precious as any stone. They understand that people come to them seeking more than a piece of jewelry. They come to celebrate moments, commemorate milestones, remember loved ones, and build their own family legacies to pass down. In essence, they come to this family store looking to celebrate their own. Founder’s son Tesh Chugani expresses that “Each item purchased at KFJ, irrespective of dollar value, is celebrated and is a story. A Story about when, why, and who you were with”
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We didn't end up making a purchase as I have something very particular in mind, but Sunny was very happy and helpful. We did not feel pressured to buy anything and I tried on some nice options in our short visit to this easy-to-find store.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"repeat customers"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Having visited Aruba many times, we have come to know the owner of this fine establishment. We are always welcome and get to see many new and rare stones created in various settings by the jewelers here themselves. We always come out with something awesome at a great price. And the ladies can bring the guys here too because they won't be bored too much - they offer free refreshments including the local Balashi beer. They are now located in their new shop right on Main Street so you can't miss it if you are wandering around town or just coming off a cruise ship. This is a family run business and every time we stop by we are treated as family.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

We have been shopping at Kay’s since our very first visit to Aruba many years ago. We met Sunny Paryani on our first visit there and have been repeat customers for many years. This is a family owned business that really puts their customers first! We had stopped at many jewelry stores on that very first trip, but didn’t have a real trust anywhere until we came to Kay’s. Sunny spent so much time with us, and honestly, our very first purchase was a small, promotional type purchase. Sunny treated us as if we were buying a 4 carat diamond! What is also great is that they stand behind their jewelry with a full lifetime commitment to fixing or replacing anything if there is any problem. They actually have one of their fine jewelers in the US in case you ever have a need to send something back. You don’t have to send it to Aruba! As years have gone by, we look forward to going back and making purchases. On our visit before this last one, we purchased a beautiful blue and white diamond ring with a very unusual setting. I get compliments on it quite often. Our visit to Aruba this year was to celebrate our 40th anniversary. My husband wanted to buy me a larger diamond engagement ring and wedding band because my original one is small. I am not easy to please because I like “different” things. I don’t want what everyone else has! So I told Sunny that I wanted a very unusual setting. First, in choosing the stone, which was the most important part, we chose an incredible stone from a large variety of stones. After narrowing down to a couple of settings, I chose the one I liked the best, along with a matching wedding band. When we picked it up, I cried. I still cannot believe the beauty of it and how different it is! Sunny really earned his money because I don’t easily make up my mind. He spent the time with us that was needed. My husband and I were so amazed by this ring! Everyone in the place was walking over to this amazing piece of jewelry that Sunny was able to design for us! We have been home from Aruba for 2 months now, and at least once a day, some stranger stops me to tell me how beautiful my ring is. That's how life-changing this ring has been. It catches my eye periodically, and I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S MINE! It is so different and beautiful that it catches everyone’s eye. The diamond is perfectly cut and we never thought we could afford one of those diamonds. Sunny was able to work with us on the price so that we could afford this incredible masterpiece. My husband and I don’t trust anyone else in the world for jewelry; especially for something this important that is an investment. We look forward to going back over and over again. No matter what you are looking for, they have it or will get it for you! We highly recommend Sunny and Kay's Fine Jewelry!

2  Thank linda c
Reviewed 1 May 2018

This was my first time shopping at Kay’s Fine Jewelry store in Aruba but I had a great experience in the St Maarten store a few years ago. My husband and I were in port for a day and went shopping to celebrate our anniversary. We didn’t have a set idea about what we were looking for and had been to other stores earlier. I enjoy shopping and taking my time. The other stores were so pushy and tried to force a sale anytime I looked at something. When we came into Kay’s we were met by Harry and he was wonderful. He offered us beer and champagne and didn’t pressure us at all. We found a couple of items that we liked and then he spoke with his supervisor Joe to get us the best deal. The items were expensive and they both allowed us time to think about the purchase and which one we liked best. I chose a very unique blue sapphire and diamond pendant and we left there very pleased. I’ve received so many compliments and look forward to my visit in St Maarten next year and Aruba the year after. My appraisal arrived within a week of my return home. This is the best jewelry store for both quality, fair pricing, and no pressure shopping. I highly recommend Kay’s.