Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$ 79.50
from US$ 71.00
from US$ 41.00
1,127 results
All reviews white diamond no pressure treated like family shopping experience diamond ring beautiful ring family owned business engagement ring great place to shop sales people wedding band price range diamond earrings unique pieces st maarten beautiful diamond repeat customers
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We have been shopping at Kay’s since our very first visit to Aruba many years ago. We met Sunny Paryani on our first visit there and have been repeat customers for many years. This is a family owned business that really puts their customers first! We had stopped at many jewelry stores on that very first trip, but didn’t have a real trust anywhere until we came to Kay’s. Sunny spent so much time with us, and honestly, our very first purchase was a small, promotional type purchase. Sunny treated us as if we were buying a 4 carat diamond! What is also great is that they stand behind their jewelry with a full lifetime commitment to fixing or replacing anything if there is any problem. They actually have one of their fine jewelers in the US in case you ever have a need to send something back. You don’t have to send it to Aruba! As years have gone by, we look forward to going back and making purchases. On our visit before this last one, we purchased a beautiful blue and white diamond ring with a very unusual setting. I get compliments on it quite often. Our visit to Aruba this year was to celebrate our 40th anniversary. My husband wanted to buy me a larger diamond engagement ring and wedding band because my original one is small. I am not easy to please because I like “different” things. I don’t want what everyone else has! So I told Sunny that I wanted a very unusual setting. First, in choosing the stone, which was the most important part, we chose an incredible stone from a large variety of stones. After narrowing down to a couple of settings, I chose the one I liked the best, along with a matching wedding band. When we picked it up, I cried. I still cannot believe the beauty of it and how different it is! Sunny really earned his money because I don’t easily make up my mind. He spent the time with us that was needed. My husband and I were so amazed by this ring! Everyone in the place was walking over to this amazing piece of jewelry that Sunny was able to design for us! We have been home from Aruba for 2 months now, and at least once a day, some stranger stops me to tell me how beautiful my ring is. That's how life-changing this ring has been. It catches my eye periodically, and I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S MINE! It is so different and beautiful that it catches everyone’s eye. The diamond is perfectly cut and we never thought we could afford one of those diamonds. Sunny was able to work with us on the price so that we could afford this incredible masterpiece. My husband and I don’t trust anyone else in the world for jewelry; especially for something this important that is an investment. We look forward to going back over and over again. No matter what you are looking for, they have it or will get it for you! We highly recommend Sunny and Kay's Fine Jewelry!

2  Thank linda c
Reviewed 1 May 2018

This was my first time shopping at Kay’s Fine Jewelry store in Aruba but I had a great experience in the St Maarten store a few years ago. My husband and I were in port for a day and went shopping to celebrate our anniversary. We didn’t have a set idea about what we were looking for and had been to other stores earlier. I enjoy shopping and taking my time. The other stores were so pushy and tried to force a sale anytime I looked at something. When we came into Kay’s we were met by Harry and he was wonderful. He offered us beer and champagne and didn’t pressure us at all. We found a couple of items that we liked and then he spoke with his supervisor Joe to get us the best deal. The items were expensive and they both allowed us time to think about the purchase and which one we liked best. I chose a very unique blue sapphire and diamond pendant and we left there very pleased. I’ve received so many compliments and look forward to my visit in St Maarten next year and Aruba the year after. My appraisal arrived within a week of my return home. This is the best jewelry store for both quality, fair pricing, and no pressure shopping. I highly recommend Kay’s.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We've been shopping at Kay's for years. Traded up this year. Wonderful experience every time. I love my new diamond pieces.

2  Thank AnnaV5_12
Reviewed 26 April 2018

My husband and I have been shopping at Kay's Jewelers since 2005. We wouldn't shop anywhere else on the island of Aruba! We have always dealt with Sunny Paryani; very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable! Our last visit to Kay's was in September 2017 and my husband purchased diamond solitaire earrings. Within thirty minutes Sunny had them made into leverbacks! Each and every piece purchased has been appraised well above the purchase price. My husband and I could not be happier shopping at Kay's!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Kay’s and their wonderful staff and service. There was never any pressure to buy anything and their prices are the best! Will go back again.