“The Only Jewelry Store in Aruba”
Review of Kay's Fine Jewelry

Champagne and Diamond Shopping Experience in Aruba
Ranked #1 of 66 Shopping in Oranjestad
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: In 1989, the family began a journey that would take them from India to the Caribbean and into the hearts of many wonderful people. Kay’s Fine Jewelry was born as a family endeavor and, today, with locations throughout the 5 Caribbean islands, it remains a family owned and operated business with deep values in customer service and customer loyalty. Customers Are Extended Family: At Kay’s Fine, they adhere to the belief that truly meaningful customer service is as precious as any stone. They understand that people come to them seeking more than a piece of jewelry. They come to celebrate moments, commemorate milestones, remember loved ones, and build their own family legacies to pass down. In essence, they come to this family store looking to celebrate their own. Founder’s son Tesh Chugani expresses that “Each item purchased at KFJ, irrespective of dollar value, is celebrated and is a story. A Story about when, why, and who you were with”
Reviewed 26 April 2018

My husband and I have been shopping at Kay's Jewelers since 2005. We wouldn't shop anywhere else on the island of Aruba! We have always dealt with Sunny Paryani; very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable! Our last visit to Kay's was in September 2017 and my husband purchased diamond solitaire earrings. Within thirty minutes Sunny had them made into leverbacks! Each and every piece purchased has been appraised well above the purchase price. My husband and I could not be happier shopping at Kay's!

All reviews
"st maarten"
in 11 reviews
"wedding anniversary"

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Kay’s and their wonderful staff and service. There was never any pressure to buy anything and their prices are the best! Will go back again.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Kay's Fine Jewelry Store in Aruba is the best jewelry store! We have traveled to Aruba every other year for the past 15 years. Our salesman, at Kay's, always remembers us and always finds just what I'm looking for. They had the ruby and diamond earrings I wanted but they were set in white gold instead of yellow gold. They made the yellow gold set, especially for me, sent it Fed Ex overnight to our home in Colorado when they were made, and I am absolutely thrilled with the finished product. If you are looking for quality jewelry with personal service, go to Kay's Fine Jewelry in Aruba!!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Excellent quality jewelry! Friendly service & fast delivery to accomadate customer!
I've been a long time customer!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My husband's family has been visiting Kay's for many years now, and every time we use them I'm impressed over and over again. They first created a gorgeous engagement and wedding ring, and customized it to exactly what I wanted. They were easy to work with and always kind, caring and professional. Most recently they created two rings for me, one for each of my sons including their birthstones. I was majorly impressed that they were able to replicate the same ring two and a half years later with my second son's birthstone. I will always use Kay's and will recommend them to anyone. If you are looking for quality jewelry with personalized service and sincere kindness, look no further. Tesh and his crew are incredible and provide impeccable service and jewelry!

2  Thank xxdncechic7xx