Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$ 114.48
from US$ 41.00
from US$ 45.00
1,127 results
All reviews white diamond no pressure treated like family shopping experience diamond ring beautiful ring family owned business engagement ring great place to shop sales people wedding band price range diamond earrings unique pieces st maarten beautiful diamond repeat customers
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Kay's Fine Jewelry Store in Aruba is the best jewelry store! We have traveled to Aruba every other year for the past 15 years. Our salesman, at Kay's, always remembers us and always finds just what I'm looking for. They had the ruby and diamond earrings I wanted but they were set in white gold instead of yellow gold. They made the yellow gold set, especially for me, sent it Fed Ex overnight to our home in Colorado when they were made, and I am absolutely thrilled with the finished product. If you are looking for quality jewelry with personal service, go to Kay's Fine Jewelry in Aruba!!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Excellent quality jewelry! Friendly service & fast delivery to accomadate customer!
I've been a long time customer!

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My husband's family has been visiting Kay's for many years now, and every time we use them I'm impressed over and over again. They first created a gorgeous engagement and wedding ring, and customized it to exactly what I wanted. They were easy to work with and always kind, caring and professional. Most recently they created two rings for me, one for each of my sons including their birthstones. I was majorly impressed that they were able to replicate the same ring two and a half years later with my second son's birthstone. I will always use Kay's and will recommend them to anyone. If you are looking for quality jewelry with personalized service and sincere kindness, look no further. Tesh and his crew are incredible and provide impeccable service and jewelry!

2  Thank xxdncechic7xx
Reviewed 23 April 2018

This is my second review for Kay's Fine Jewelry in Aruba. My husband and I visited Aruba in January. We went to see Sunny at Kay's to find a ring, as usual Sunny was very helpful and helped me to find a beautiful ring. I asked if he could replace an earring I bought from him at my last visit, (I lost one) he did not have the earring in the store, but he contacted the factory and was able to have one made and shipped to my home. Kay's and Sunny will always be a stop when we visit Aruba.
It's always a pleasant experience to shop at Kay's.

1  Thank Vivian P
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Good service. Talked to several other customers who said this is the only place they shop for jewelry. Not sure how much better of a reference a store can get than multiple repeat customers and have to agree with them. Selection was great and the multiple beers while shopping didn't hurt. Recommended to visit if in Aruba.