“Great....Atmosphere, drinks, staff”

Reserve a table
Fri, 23/07
20:00
Ranked #3 of 3 Bars & Pubs in Oranjestad
Description: Pioneers of the Caribbean cocktail scene, inspiring others to crave the classic and experimental art of the cocktail. Apotheek, which is Dutch for Apothecary, is a concept that serves authentic remedy cocktails in a Speakeasy Mixology Bar setting, tucked away in a historic building. In order for us to best serve you, we request that you make a reservation as seating is limited.
Reviewed 29 May 2021

Had a great time, the atmosphere was great, drinks very GOOD, staff friendly, helpful and attentive even the pizza was good - defiantly would go again

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed 15 April 2021

Very stylish and unique spot for amazing craft cocktails! Truly a hidden gem! We came across this place during our vacation and tried it out because the drinks looked super cool and ended up coming back every night for the remainder of our trip. Everything from the plethora of to-die-for drinks, to the cleverly themed decor, to the attention to detail in every aspect of the place is carefully and perfectly thought through making it like nothing and no other place you’ve ever experienced. The staff was amazing too and a big part of the reason we loved this place. Also, like everything in Aruba, this business was very adherent to COVID safety precautions and we felt totally safe and comfortable. When you ring the doorbell to this modern-day old-fashioned speakeasy, you’ll be greeted by the drop-dead gorgeous hostess who will take you over to your table inside the bar/apothecary where the prescriptions are THE best drinks made with only top-shelf liquor by THE best mixologist. We had the opportunity to chat with everyone there and learned that the mixologist studied his craft for a decade prior to working here—and, boy, does it shows! The drinks, which are all absolutely delicious and beautifully made, vastly surpassed our already high expectations. Each drink has its own witty name and is made with equally as much thought put into it. And did I mention how cool they look? Seriously, I’ve been to the best bars all over the world, and this place is right up there with them. The menu is incredibly affordable as well. Especially for such a high-end joint and high-end drinks. I almost selfishly don’t want to write this review so I can keep this place to myself when I go back on my next trip to Aruba, but it’s just too good to keep a secret. Plus, the staff truly deserve the recognition. I know I’m raving to the point where this review must sound like fake, but I promise, we just really loved it that much. A MUST GO in Aruba!

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

Amazing staff, amazing mixologist that were able to create drinks simply from us describing what we want.

Went there twice, and on a Saturday they had a DJ who had an amazing taste in music. It fit the vibe of the place and the overall atmosphere well.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank ada_croft
Reviewed 17 January 2021

My wife and I visited Twice! We were looking for a place that made great Cocktails and Martinis! It did not Dissapoint! Service, cocktails, and ambiance were the Best we have enjoyed on the Island! Nelson and Marki( not sure if spelling go out of their way to make your night A memorable one! Definitely make this place a must to Visit!

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank 0megaman123
Reviewed 16 January 2021

This was an exquisite place! The service was unreal and Nelson took such great care of us! The cocktails were some of the best I have ever had, unreal mixologist skills.
The overall vibe was impressive from the decor to the groovy music. This is a must visit when in Aruba!

Date of visit: January 2021