“Lovely place!! You must visit!”

Bistro De Suikertuin
Ranked #34 of 227 Restaurants in Oranjestad
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We discovered this little gem of a cafe while on holidays in Aruba, gorgeous healthy food for very good value. Really worth a trip. It is located in the same street as the police station and EL Gauchos. Lunch, Dinner and Drinks from Monday to Friday 11 AM to 10 PM and Saturday Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 8 AM to 10 PM.
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Beautiful place! Excellent service and amazing food!! If you come to downtown you have to eat there, for breakfast (They served breakfast all day) or lunch! I had the Paris baguette, simply delicious, the cappuccino and the best best apple pie (homemade) with ice cream, You should try it!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Bistro De Suikertuin

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

Stopped by this lovely restaurant for breakfast with my husband today and would absolutely go back. The historic building and courtyard that make up the dining space of the restaurant is cozy and welcoming. Our waitress let us know the translation of the name means Sugar Garden, named for the Sugar Birds that spend time eating and bathing in the spaces provided for them outside. All of the food was very fresh and cooked perfectly. Best omelette, croissant, and coffee I've had in a long time!

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Back again at this lovely restaurant. I never miss a chance to eat here! Beautiful food and atmosphere! I had the boeren omelette today, so good. Love their cappuccino too!

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

I love this cozy little restaurant with a very cozy relaxing atmosphere. They also have friendly service which is important to me. Last time I had lunch there I ordered a very refreshing lemonade (yum!) and a steak sandwich which was delicious!
I also had the fish sandwich and the chicken sandwich on other occasions. The fish sandwich was also delicious but the chicken sandwich I did not care for as much. However, 2 out of 3 for me is a definite WIN!
I'm a regular and will continue to go here, so I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

As soon as you step in, you feel comfortable. We discovered the marvelous and exotic garden with many little cute birds singing. A very romantic place! Everything is harmonious and peaceful. The service in a friendly atmosphere is wonderful.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant