All reviews nice pool free breakfast nice hotel good nights sleep two bedroom suite west deck pool area yogurt minute walk standard room lounge chairs happy hour high rise area avec bibi aruba beach
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

This is a very cozy hotel. Some rates include a hot breakfast which is sufficient but nothing fancy. Scrambled eggs, potato, sausage or bacon daily. Yogurt, fruit, cheese, cereal, tea, coffee, juices. It was a nice start to the day since food is a little bit expensive in Aruba.
Our standard room had 2 queen beds, micro, and fridge.
There is one continuous balcony in front of the rooms. The beach is a short walk across one road. The hotel gives you vouchers for lounge chairs to use on the beach that is near a restaurant/bar. Happy hour was good. It's a great calm beach to watch the sunset. Gorgeous.
The staff is very nice and helped us book a quad runner/atv tour which was amazing and so much fun!!!
The hotel is not far from the busier hotel/tourist area. It was about a 10-15 min very safe walk.
There are also green bikes that you can rent to ride all on the many bike paths. They are located across the street from the hotel. Can't wait to go back to Aruba.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lovetovaykay
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I basically liked this hotel.....but the office
Kept making mistakes on my bill, overcharged my twice.
Worse yet I really had to waste time
trying to fix this situation since they
Kept ignoring the fact that I was over charged for several several things.

Otherwise the hotel, pool, and rooms
were good.
The restaurant/bar I thought was very
nice; relaxed atmosphere and great food.

Brian d
Nyc

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We flew in a day early before our reservation at the Grand Hyatt resort and booked a 1 night stay at TTT. Thank God our entire vacation was not spent at this semi renovated rat hole. I will never stay or recommend Talk of the Town again. Do not let the title fool you, this is a motel across the street from a D-list beach. I booked the hotel for 2 double beds and when the guy at the front desk with the nasty attitude I have ever experienced saw there was 3 of us he said their policy charges per person and will have to upcharge the room. WTH!!!!! Then the next day when we requested a taxi he said one is already outside waiting no need to call. He proceed to have an attitude and dismissed us with his hands in the air while walking off because we didn't want to use his friend who was obviously trying to over charge because we were tourists. DO NOT BOOK A STAY HERE EVER!!!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 10 nights. Location wise it’s great, literally across the road from the beach and a couple of bars. It takes about 15 min to walk into the cruise port where there are plenty of places to eat and drink. There is a walkway the whole way in and it’s completely safe even at night. Great pool area and bar, and really clean. It can get a bit noisy as your right at the end of the runway, but it didn’t cause us any problems. Breakfast is basic but good, eggs, pancakes, cereal, cold meats, cheese, yogurt, fruit. Coffee is good , really hot!! Staff are all really nice and helpful. Give Sandra’s bar across the road a go, even if it looks intimidating at the weekend filled with locals, it’s great fun and tell Lugi hi!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I stayed for 8 nights at the Talk of the Town for work and after having been 4 times to Aruba, I wouldn't like to go back to this hotel. I feel it is overpriced for the services offered. With my colleague, we couldn't work in the common areas/sofa next to the restaurant and we were told that it wasn't an office (on repeated ocassions by several members of the staff). We were asked to order something to drink and this discouraged us from having lunch or dinner there at any day.
Breakfast is also quite poor and when asked if fruits could be replenished I was told that they only do it 5 times per day and that they had already done it (despite still having one hour left of service). After a while, the waitress came back told me that they had issues buying food in the market due to border restrictions or issues.

Date of stay: March 2018