“best lunch it town”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017

me and my wife and 2 kids had a great time
good food and good service
we will be coming back
we really like the location of it being down town and close to all stores and vendors and market place.
st.johns harbour 2 min walking distance

2  Thank mbickerton2017
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I went one evening with my mom and my brother for dinner and the food was amazing. I had a Lobster Pasta in the best cream sauce... it is my favourite. The lobster was very good too, Hemingways has the best lobster. My brother had a cheese and bacon hamburger grilled to medium and that was also fantastic. It just melted in your mouth. And my mom had Mahi Mahi with roasted vegetables and she loved it. The fish wasn't under or over cooked. The staff are all so friendly as is the owner as well. Every time we come to Antigua it's the first restaurant we go to and we've never been disappointed with the food. Would also recommend the garlic shrimp with french fries and vegetables and a fruit punch :)

1  Thank skyfelicity
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The food at Hemmingways was fantastic! Really authentic local cuisine and the jerk chicken wrap in particular was amazing. Service was great and overall brilliant value for money!

1  Thank DK45Foodie
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Went here mainly on the strength of other reviews and perhaps on that basis, was a little disappointed. First floor location with a breezy balcony. We visited for lunch and being the only patrons, did not expect to wait forty minutes for our sandwich order, which was pretty average, but the fries were really nice (hot & crispy).

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

A great place to eat in town right near the harbor. A favorite of those who dock for the day during their cruise, but it's been one of my favorites since I was a child. Breakfast and lunch are my favorite meals to eat at Hemingways. All made are made to order with fresh ingredients. Delicious meals and friendly staff.

3  Thank Réal H