we really enjoyed our week here. we had just come from a hotel stay in St. kitts and decided to cook for ourselves 6of the 7 nights. It had a great kitchen and also a gas grill out by the pool. they do have a slight charge for the grill but that was ok as the staff would clean and prepare it for your use. Go to Epicurean grocery store and stock up as it's a $12 dollar cab ride there. but the store is huge and has everything. There is also another large grocery store that you can hike to. The cottages are clean and comfy. the staff very friendly. Kremilita (?) is in the office and she is amazing. If you want something or want to tour or fish, whatever, she is the go to woman. I enjoyed just lounging around the pool and enjoying the quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dickenson Bay Cottages is an exclusive development offering elegance and intimacy. The Suites are set in tranquil tropical gardens around an inviting and very private swimming pool. Fully equipped with every modern amenity and catering for couples and families alike the accommodation is practical and extremely flexible. Just a short walk from one of the islands premier beaches with its water sports, restaurants and bars. "Arguably the best self catering accommodation in Antigua" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Dickenson Bay Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dickenson Bay Cottages Hotel St. John`s
- Dickenson Bay Cottages Antigua/Saint John Parish