If you are looking for an intimate, quiet and blissful experience, Siboney is for you. No thumping disco, no crowds, no sterile environment, but a chilled-out oasis of turquoise! With only about a dozen suites, it seemed like we had the place to ourselves more often than not. The beach is gorgeous, as is the lovely hidden pool surrounded by beautiful gardens. Everything you need is there, just steps away from your little apartment. If you're looking to drop out for awhile, this is a perfect place to do it. The staff is warm and helpful, and always looking out for your happiness. The rooms are clean and well fitted-out, with everything you need to make your stay comfortable. The restaurant on the property has nice caribbean fare and a laid-back atmosphere and is right on the beach. And the sunset from your table is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish