Yes a wonderful home from home, the management and staff are very efficient, kind and caring there is a real Caribbean atmosphere of laid back friendliness at Siboney. The Suites are charming very spacious, clean with modern bathrooms walk in showers and large king size beds and balconies overlooking the beautiful tropical gardens. Its quiet allowing you to go to sleep to the sound of the waves which is magical. Enjoyed breakfast and lunch at Coconut Grove which is right beside the hotel on the idyllic white sand beach. It is a small 3 star privately owned hotel, not luxurious but very special. It does have problems with mosquitos in the rooms, I suffered badly but the management assured me that they will start fogging every other day, as the other hotels do. The AC units are noisy if you run them at night and there are no sun umbrellas available on the beach. I would go back to Siboney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish