“Anguilla is Back! And so is Chef Kevin!”

Flavour's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 51 Restaurants in The Valley
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Flavour's Restaurant is an affordable yet elegant dining option overlooking picturesque Sandy Ground Harbour. With a unique menu including Caribbean house specialties, fresh seafood and not forgetting our sushi options with local ingredients made by our chef daily. We have daily cocktail specials available and our creative bar staff is always up for the challenge of making you something special! For great food, great value and great service; visit us on Backstreet by La Vue at Flavour's Restaurant today!
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

There is nobody on Anguilla that can cook the way Chef Kevin Paul cooks. We have followed him around the island and dined with him many times each visit. Kevin is now working at Flavours after his recent stints at the now closed Romney’s. This trip we let him know we were coming for lunch one day and asked if he could make us his unsurpassed fried whole snapper. Those 2 lb. beauties were swimming in the Caribbean that same morning and were perfectly cooked with skin that was like seasoned potato chips and succulent, flavorful flesh. As always, his side dishes excelled. He makes the best rice and peas on Anguilla. With the fish we had the rice and peas, a salad with a tangy homemade dressing and sautéed fresh veggies with garlic and local spices. When we returned a few days later we had his amazing oxtail and unique potato salad, along with cole slaw, salad and rice and peas. All of the flavors and textures complement each other as only Kevin can do. At Flavours he also prepares grilled local crayfish tails which were the best we have had. We uploaded photos of our meals. Please, do yourself a favor and make sure you dine with Kevin. You will be amazed by his cooking and enjoy the magnificent views of Sandy Ground.

1  Thank WarrenJ68

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant for either breakfast, lunch, or dinner .. The staff was very friendly and food was great..

1  Thank Haverlon G
Reviewed 26 May 2018

We went to Flavours on the recommendation of the GM of our hotel. He said it was really good after the hurricane, so we went. They were out of everything and didn't have to steak special that they advertised. My friend has the mussels which were not opened and smelled bad. They did take it off the menu, but.....

1  Thank BeachBumBaby62
Reviewed 10 April 2018

This was a fairly last minute trip for us. I love all Island Life has to offer but had yet to visit this gem. Even after a horrific hurricane, you could not possibly feel more welcomed. Now on to the restaurant... we explored the island for a good part of the morning and early afternoon and found ourselves starving and wanted to find a great place with a view. FLAVOURS was it! We were the only people for a late lunch so you always wonder..... BUT WOW! We asked Kevin (head chef) what should we have. I am a fish lover and my husband is a carnivore. His immediate response was red snapper and ox tail. My husband chickened out of the ox tail and went for the ribs. Kevin brought a sample of ox tail out for us to try. All I can say is AMAZING. My red snapper was cooked to perfection (large portions) and the plate was loaded with colorful vegetables as was my husbands, who had ribs. Price was very reasonable. The overall meal was a 10+ but the Island hospitality was over the top. What a beautiful location with a spectacular view. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I think I had fish with every lunch meal. Kevin the chef knows how to cook snapper to perfection. His baked macaroni and cheese also made me happy even if my waist line is not happy with me.

1  Thank Trulygolden