“"Doesn't get any better than this!"”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Raymond P
“"Doesn't get any better than this!"”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Stayed at Ani Thailand last year and was equally impressed with Ani Anguilla this year. We stayed in the north villa and were spoiled with amazing ocean views, exceptional service, and Michelin-quality dining. I play tennis at home and was very happy to be able to play tennis at the villa but even if I didn't play tennis our stay would have been just as enjoyable.

A warm "thank you" to all of the staff!

Dana D
San Francisco, California
“This vacation was a FANTASY stay!”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I went to this beautiful and luxurious villa with a group of women and had the most fabulous vacation. We were treated like royalty by the entire staff. Each and every one was lovely, endearing, could not do enough and absolutely appropriately available but not at all intrusive. The food by Chef Sweets was outstanding, some of the best cuisine I've ever had (5 star) and on that note, he was always happy to accomodate food allergies or special requests. Our day trips were beyond fabulous including an incredible day on the beach with paddleboarding and a gorgeous picnic by the ocean. Thank you Ani Villas- cannot wait to return!

unclescro...
“Total and complete letdown”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

We were returning clients to the Ani brand, having stayed at their villa in Sri Lanka, which delivered Aman quality service. This June we went with family friends. A total of four adults and three children, i.e. we weren’t a huge incentive party for a company where the demands would be much higher. We were a very easy group and not too many people.

The service here was a total disaster and many of the inclusions, which frankly, were half the reason we went, were denied, not offered or just not included. There is no “tennis pro”, the yoga that was listed on the website was not the case, we were given complimentary massages before hand that were denied outright without apology, and there was no children’s program whatsoever. The service standards are not high, maybe similar to a Sandals resort (i.e. friendly, but unpolished) in Jamaica, if not lower.

The condition of the property is not in good shape. The rug looks like it came out of a garbage dump, the couch is filthy, the cabinets in the kitchen are rotted, the upstairs shower did not work, and the hot tub was broken.

As a luxury hotel/Aman-junkie and as someone who’s been to well over 100 luxury and ultra-luxury properties worldwide this was by far the worst service standards I have seen, and after you account for the high price tag I felt totally duped and let-down. Here are some of the ridiculous service issues:

1. We wanted a second beach BBQ and the staffs were literally rolling their eyes in disgust.
2. The “GM” decided not to be the GM for the week was there and delegated that crucial responsibility. It is crucial to have a point person if you’re in a villa all by yourself, there’s no one else. This new GM was entirely not up to the task whatsoever to work directly with guests, and was either misleading us, chastising us for our music,
3. To settle up the bill I was harassed like never before. We had already paid for the stay but there were some incidentals. I stated very clearly that the bill was wrong and asked it to be fixed. But every time I could turn my head I was handed a pen and being asked to sign false charges. I finally said, send me the bill and I’ll get this fixed with your boss next week. Finally, when we were about to leave, catching a late taxi trying to make our flight we were blocked in and forced to sign the false charges again. I was embarrassed and treated like a criminal in front of my friends, spouse and son. For what it’s worth, yoga was included on the website (when we booked) and they tried to charge us. I stated that it was on the website and the person trying to get me to sign just argued and argued with me and would not relent.
4. On the last night, apparently something was communicated to the staff and they were not to serve us. So they just left us and gave us weird looks.

I communicated my concerns to executive management and received a nominal service recovery. They acknowledged the stay was a disaster but really, a full-refund was in order. The owner should be embarrassed for running a third-rate overpriced villa. I felt scammed, cheated, swindled and still feel entitled to a refund.

I communicated my serious concerns to the executive management one last time, explaining that refund was in order, even to meet minimal service recovery standards in the luxury hospitality sector, and that email was ignored.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
28 Jul 2017
JM,

While we don’t feel your review is entirely fair, its unacceptable if any of our guests have anything less than a terrific experience at any Ani Villas private resort. We listen to all criticism/ideas to enhance the unique Ani Villas experience. We take this very seriously. We feel terrible that you left feeling so dissatisfied.

We do take responsibility for and accept that there were several areas where we came up short for you, and with that in mind we refunded you the approximate equivalent of 2 of the 7 nights you stayed with us.

While it does not correct any errors we may have made, I truly wish you had given us the chance to rectify any issues prior to check out. In your emails directly to me several days after your arrival you noted you were loving your stay with us. I heard nothing negative from you until after you had left. The team and I would have loved the opportunity to correct anything at issue on the spot.

Almost all of our guests leave noting about the warmth and care provided to them by our Anguilla team. Your wife left the loveliest note in our guest book, thanking the team for a wonderful stay, thanking specific staff members for the attention paid to your son, and noting how the friendliness of the staff made her and the group feel so at home. "We have GOT to get back here as soon as possible!” “Thanks again for a wonderful week" she wrote. We are saddened you didn't have the same experience as she.

It seems that the largest “friction" arose at check out in regards to the bill when our team, after contacting me, was instructed to only collect your credit card info and inform you that you would not be charged until you and I had had a chance to review and discuss. We have reprimanded the specific individuals you mentioned for not living up to the service standards we expect in handling that situation.

Again, while we do not feel all you have noted is fair, I once again offer my sincerest apologies for wherever we failed. We feel terrible that your stay with us was anything less than stellar. Our hope was that the credit made several weeks ago would have helped, at least in part, to compensate for our errors.

This is the first instance in 6 years of operation where a guest has left feeling anything remotely close to this level of dissatisfaction at any of our destinations and we will strive to ensure that this does not happen again.

Ira Bloom
CEO Ani Villas
Andy B
Seattle, Washington
“Endless Views, Fantastic Amenities, Fabulous Food, Luxurious Ease”
Reviewed 7 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Whether you're on one of the several overlook-style patios looking down at Little Bay or by the perfect-temperature pool or even on the villa's rooftop deck, Ani Villas charms you and chills you out. I was there with 5 friends, and every meal was perfect (short ribs, snapper, homemade ice cream, etc.), with Chef Sweets giving us a narrative of each night's dinner. The spinach was grown on the property and was a great complement to the snapper, as was the cassava and every other element Sweets worked in. We spent hours on the 3 patios at the edge of the bluff overlooking Little Bay, with the staff bringing us rum punch and tacos lit by a local hot sauce that was legit. You could see a family of sea turtles clearly as they swam below. Of course, others know the excellence of the bay, because there would be boats with snorkelers below, too. Beautiful thing is, they're far-enough below that you can see the people but not hear them. That's one of the great things about Ani Villas, the privacy. There are the two villa buildings and little else on either side. Oh, it was also cool to shoot hoops, play some tennis, lift some weights, and even throw bean bags in a Corn Hole match, without leaving the property. As for the rooms, every one of them had a killer flat panel TV - big ones, too. Wifi was awesome (excellent wifi was, for us, a rarity in the VIrgin Islands overall). The walls along the wall facing the pool were all glass, opening up the world and bringing in an awesome breeze. When it got late, after dinner, we hit the rooftop for a quick jam session (the villa had some music-making gear). Later, way later, we shuffled to our rooms, which were super cool. Big, comfortable, well climate-controlled. Awesome. Then in the morning, the staff would arrive and start cooking food to-order and brewing coffee and making smoothies. That was a good setup for the beaches, which were pretty much flawless. Every day was well-spent, and there couldn't have been a better spot than Ani Villas. Seriously. Try it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfort, pool, patios, open wall facing the pool, the view
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mark R
“Stunning.”
Reviewed 6 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The multiple views of Limestone Bay are breathtaking. I especially loved the cantilevered porch which allows you to look straight down into the water. The room was lavish to say the least. The duvet was super soft and I slept very well which I rarely do while on vacation. I was amazed at how discreet the staff was when cleaning or doing the nightly turn down service, I never saw them and they did an excellent job of keeping my room clean and tidy. The staff are all incredibly friendly and attuned to your every need without being intrusive. The food was great, Chef Sweets lunch creations were my favorite, one day was lobster rolls that had just the right amount of spice and the Roti with two types of stew were incredible. Anguilla is a fantastic place to visit, the people were very friendly without any "pushiness" to buy items etc. Ani Villas would be a great place to come and visit with family. The pool and hot tubs are great and it's spacious enough that everyone can enjoy the property without being too close and disturbing those who would like to stay up later in the evening or sleep in for the morning. Ani Villas is truly a one of a kind property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything.
Liked least: There was nothing to dislike.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$ 8,600
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing