“best bbq on the island”
Review of Ken's Pork

Ken's Pork
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in The Valley
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Every visit to Anguilla I always go to Kens. the ribs and chicken are great and price is right! Word of caution, when ordering be aggressive or you will be standing there all night.

1  Thank G-Traverler24

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Happy to enjoy take away from this location in the valley. Soooo Enjoyed their ribs, chicken and garlic bread once again. Must try in our opinion on the weekend in Anguilla

1  Thank JMOTM
Reviewed 27 July 2017

All I am going to say is don't play yourself - you better ask around and find a way to make it to Ken's BBQ! I love when I travel to other countries, I like asking around about local flavor and where do the locals choose to get their grub. I am so glad that we were staying relatively close to the location of Ken's. After tasting it, I don't care where I was staying I would find my way back to get this BBQ.

My group had the chicken, pork, ribs and Johnnie cakes. We took this food and were sad once it was all gone. It was ok - we found our way back the next day for seconds. The BBQ sauce makes the food so much more delicious!

1  Thank PhillyShaney
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This place doesn't look like much, I'll start there. It's a metal tent frame covered with a few tarps. Don't let that scare you off though because the good is outstanding! One of the best pieces of BBQ chicken I've ever had and very cheap too! Service was quick and it was clear this place is well loved as there were lots of people in and out, locals and tourists alike.

1  Thank lbebert
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Excellent place to buy a quick to do chicken, ribs, fries and love the bread. It is a kiosk, not a restaurant. Is always full, the taste is excellent. good to grab and go to the beach.