“Best Food Grab & Go Food In Anguilla”
Review of Ken's Pork

Ken's Pork
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in The Valley
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 July 2017

All I am going to say is don't play yourself - you better ask around and find a way to make it to Ken's BBQ! I love when I travel to other countries, I like asking around about local flavor and where do the locals choose to get their grub. I am so glad that we were staying relatively close to the location of Ken's. After tasting it, I don't care where I was staying I would find my way back to get this BBQ.

My group had the chicken, pork, ribs and Johnnie cakes. We took this food and were sad once it was all gone. It was ok - we found our way back the next day for seconds. The BBQ sauce makes the food so much more delicious!

1  Thank PhillyShaney

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

This place doesn't look like much, I'll start there. It's a metal tent frame covered with a few tarps. Don't let that scare you off though because the good is outstanding! One of the best pieces of BBQ chicken I've ever had and very cheap too! Service was quick and it was clear this place is well loved as there were lots of people in and out, locals and tourists alike.

1  Thank lbebert
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Excellent place to buy a quick to do chicken, ribs, fries and love the bread. It is a kiosk, not a restaurant. Is always full, the taste is excellent. good to grab and go to the beach.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

This might look a bit odd at first but Ken's Pork is simply a roadside BBQ stand, grilling up BBQ ribs and chicken. Pretty good ribs with that special BBQ sauce.

1  Thank HENRYStidBITS
Reviewed 8 July 2017

1 rack ribs, 1 half chicken, 1 garlic bread (so-so),1 zucchini loaf - $ 12.00

WOW.

Pork ribs and chicken were very good (not the best I have ever had).

Being this is Anguilla,I have just had one of the best dinners for 1/15 the cost.

This place is a winner.

If you are staying in a villa, or a resort with a fridge, get dinner THU - SAT, and buy a nice bottle of wine. With the money that you have just saved, it can be a REALLY nice bottle of wine.

2  Thank Thomas C