“Hail Caesars!”
Review of Caesars

Caesars
Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Blackwood
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 7
Description: Caesars the coffee lounge cafe We have over the past 17 years worked hard to create a coffee shop with a difference. As you walk through the front door you will see a selection of our freshly prepared foods, which highlight the superb quality and range that we provide. We have 5 various cooked chicken choices, tunas, sliced meats and salads, thats why we have pride in displaying them. Our unique blend of Arabica and Robusta beans are freshly ground, extracted to perfection and topped with a velvety steamed milk to create your perfect Cappuccino's, Latte's & Flat White's Our Mocha's and Hot Chocolates are made using Italian chocolate powder , Italian chocolate sauce and freshly ground coffee beans, then topped with fresh Welsh milk, it's been a firm favourite since we opened our doors. In our downstairs seating area you have massive canvas prints of the magnificent monuments from Rome. watched over by the authentic bust of Julius Caesar himself.
Reviewed 10 April 2017

It was sunny so we took a table outside. With a vast menu we were spoiled for choice, but eventually settled on Aberdeen Angus Burgers. And we certainly weren't disappointed. The meal was plentiful and delicious. The service was prompt and friendly. I'll be back ...

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Visits for lunch and coffee. Staff are fab service is great . Got upstairs and downstairs . Good prices delicious food well presented.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

I have made many visits to this cafe over the years, sometimes for just a coffee and other times for food. Whilst the meals are generally of a good standard, this place really needs to improve it's customer service. On today's visit, the waitress asked if we were ready to order as she passed my partner and me the menus. We hadn't even sat down at this point. She returned within less than a minute, and then again almost instantaneously! We both had hot chocolate, which were very good and the meals were also of a reasonable standard. I did think that the curry should have been served with naan bread or a popadum. There also wasn't as much meat as I would have expected in the sauce.
In this place you have to pay when you order. I do not mind doing this, but I do object to having to ask for my change. This is not a one-off, because this has happened on several occasions. I am also aware of other people having said this.
The main reason I have made return visits is simply because my preferred cafés in Blackwood have had no empty tables.
Caesars could be so much better than it is if it worked on improving customer service and maybe lowered prices a little.

3  Thank minthepup666
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Love this place when I come to visit my family. Very friendly service, good size tables laid over two levels. Ordered a large latte and the Christmas Baquette, Turkey, sage and onion stuffing and cranberry sauce. Came with a very fresh side salad and crisps. Would recommend, it is popular and can get busy. Offers gluten free cake too.

Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Never been in here before. But, friendly staff, quick service and a decent cuppa is what we got. Can't say fairer than that.