US$ 83
US$ 135
  • Pool
US$ 88
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 104/night.

US$ 78
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Caerphilly Crossways Hotel(Caerphilly)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 88
Gellihaf House(Blackwood)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Pitchup.com
All reviewswarm welcomesalmonfor sunday lunchpiano playerwelsh publittle touchesowners and staffnice atmospherefamily get togetherserved quicklyan evening mealcheesecakelovely mealmaes manorpaultablemenu
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

We arrived at The Rock which we had chosen because of it's location being so close to Maes Manor where we were attending a Wedding. There is Plenty of parking at rear, we were greeted by Jennifer the owner who showed us to our rooms after arranging an early lunch for us as we had to leave quite soon to get church for Wedding . The rooms were beautifully clean ,a good size with spotless bed linen ,towels and en-suite. We had two rooms and were the only guests that were staying this night so we had the well stocked breakfast room all to ourselves! Thank you Jennifer and staff for a great friendly one night stay in The Rock

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

As always perfect. I'm a regular here for food but never thought about a review. You have to have the garlic mushroom starter mmmmmmm. Top class as always.
Staff are very plesent it no complaints. 5 star every time.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

Me and my husbands first sunday meal in nearly 6 years and it was lovely. The owners were lovely and understanding with our son who is nearly 4 and wouldnt sit still. When we have our next meal out we will return. Thank you very much.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2015

Where do I start? I travel extensively throughout the world with work and this was indeed a business stay. From being greeting me in the car park with an umbrella as the Welsh weather was once again being predictable, to my room with everything (and I mean everything...) you could possibly ever think about needing - my stay was one of the best I've had in months and that includes all the swanky 5* hotels. Spotlessly clean and delightfully friendly staff. Free wifi. Lovely help-yourself breakfast with, again, everything you could want. Will I stay here again when next in Wales? Without a doubt...

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

A warm welcome and good service from the staff but must agree with some reviewers that this is pretty standard pub food at gastro pub prices. Would benefit from a set menu for families. Fish and chips with a large piece of battered cod was very nice, starters very small portions for price, some of the puddings clearly bought in offerings. Disappointed to be told by the waitress that no drinks can be ordered and brought to the table so had to get up from the table mid meal , thankfully didn't wait long at the bar to served. In summary overpriced.

Stayed: April 2015