“Not a safe place to go”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #6 of 7 Quick Bites in Ebbw Vale
Description: Ebbw Vale.
Description: Ebbw Vale.
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

Visited here today for a coffee, no staff on the door making sure customers were filling in the track and trace forms, customers walking around with No masks on, the doors wide open nothing wrong with that except people smoking in the entrance and this was coming into the building, not good as it's against the law. This place needs new management that will follow the government rules.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (56)

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

No stars!! The short girl on the door hollered orders at me to walk around and around (opposite way to arrows). I was aiming for the toilet (before placing my order), my partner was already heading to the loos. She hollered again at me to say ‘no stand here to order’ I said ‘but I’m going to the toilet’ ignorant woman.
When I came out of the toilet I started looking for my partner. She had sent him outside to wait for me in the rain. I ordered my coffee, went to wait on one of the few ‘foot print’ circles on the floor (no one else was waiting for take away) and she then ordered me to stand further back and to the side where it was harder to see the counter, there was absolutely no need for her to do this. Whilst my partner waited outside he noted and told the same woman that the uber/deliveroo drivers were entering without wearing a mask. She ignored him.
I’ve never felt so intimidated and angry for just needing a wee and a coffee. Disgusting service. Never again. Rude

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

Family -- talk about 3 quarters.nice.. ordered meal and where rest when we get home.. absolute joke..so we paid money and don't get menu.. seems like we're robbed.. criminal..Next time we thing KFC or dominoes or least get what you paid for.. paid for what I wanted and seems you made profit well done lads!!!! Spend £22 and get £18 food.. clap clap... robbing.. decided me wrong use you again!!!

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank steakandchip
Reviewed 24 November 2020

I bought a meal for my son and myself and threw all the fries away as they were pale and tasteless, a wast of money and won't use you again

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 28 August 2020

went through the drive through today 28/08/20 so slow I turned my engine off and waited half hour disgisting attitude in the woman who took my order gave me wrong drinks asked for plain cheese burgers gave me them not plain asked for no ice and large drinks gave me med and ice and to top it off by the time i got home it was freezing cold the cheese hadn't even melted it was that cold the ebbw vale mcdonalds is appalling they want to sort their staff out

Date of visit: August 2020