We are not golfers but our family enjoyed our year end vacation with their various sports facilities. In December, weather at Malarayat is almost like Tagaytay, without the hassle and commercialism prevalent in Tagaytay. With the the welcome smile and efficiency of the reception during check-in, I knew that our vacation here will be enjoyable and memorable escape from the urban pollution. The staff, starting from reception, to housekeeping, to sports facilities attendants are all well-trained. This resort caters more to the Korean golfers, with few locals when we were there. Stay at Narra Suites, or Yakal suites. We stayed at the Kaimito Suites, which is quite far from the main country club and restaurant. We intend to be back soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suites at Mount Malarayat is a first-class hotel within Mount Malarayat Golf & Country Club. It has fully furnished suites, golfer's lounge, and spa altogether spell boundless luxury. Your favorite pastimes are catered at the Sports Pavilions and fishing lake. The ballroom, events venues, and restaurants of various cuisines even allow you to play the gracious host. The list of ways to enjoy at Mount Malarayat runs long. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your The Suites at Mount Malarayat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Malarayat Hotel Lipa City
- The Suites At Mount Malarayat Lipa City, Batangas